Nature's Blessing-Where can I purchase?

I live in the MD area and I would like to know if anyone know's where I can purchase this online?
I have some that I bought in NY years ago and I never used it until recently and I'm loving it.
Also if it's sold in any BSS in MD let me know.
Thanks

Ok, my mom says he is on ebay, as well, but here is the address:

Nature and Herbs
Hillendale Shopping Center
6827-A Loch Raven Boulevard
Towson, Maryland 21286
Tel: (410) 296-3808
[email protected]
http://www.natureandherb.com/
Mon - Sat 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sun 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM

I would love to check him out. He is a tea expert from Asia and can give advise on teas and other supplements.

Here is his ebay item for Nature's Blessings: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5592701027&category=106255

ONEBLESSEDRN said:
I live in the MD area and I would like to know if anyone know's where I can purchase this online?
I have some that I bought in NY years ago and I never used it until recently and I'm loving it.
Also if it's sold in any BSS in MD let me know.
Thanks

If you don't mind me asking what did you love about it? From the auction listing it looks interesting.
tia

HI RN,
You can get it here. That's where I've gotten it! :)

Everyone’s Place 1356 West North Avenue Baltimore , MD 21217 410.728.0877

Hope this helps!

tishee said:
If you don't mind me asking what did you love about it? From the auction listing it looks interesting.
tia

Honestly, it is just a grease. I know some ladies on this board think grease is the enemy, but I use it and will always! :)

I like Nature's Blessings because of the way it smells, really. They say it makes your hair grow. I don't know, I get the average growth of about 1/2 inch and I don't know if that is because of my grease or not.

Also, the texture of it is nice. I find it easy to apply.

I am also a creature of habit, and I like to stick with products that work for me. This is one of them. Everytime I attempt to change, I go back to this one.

lolacurl said:
HI RN,
You can get it here. That's where I've gotten it! :)

Everyone’s Place 1356 West North Avenue Baltimore , MD 21217 410.728.0877

Hope this helps!

Lola, do you remember how much they charged?

HoneyDew said:
Honestly, it is just a grease. I know some ladies on this board think grease is the enemy, but I use it and will always! :)

I like Nature's Blessings because of the way it smells, really. They say it makes your hair grow. I don't know, I get the average growth of about 1/2 inch and I don't know if that is because of my grease or not.

Also, the texture of it is nice. I find it easy to apply.

I am also a creature of habit, and I like to stick with products that work for me. This is one of them. Everytime I attempt to change, I go back to this one.

thanks honeydew! currently I am using dark & lovely's naturals honey grease...or something like that and I like the texture of it. Once my container is empty I will give this a try.

I think I have some buried in my haircare stash I have seen it in my area at local markets 2 jars for 5 or 6 bucks.
PM me if you cant find it.

HoneyDew-Thanks for your help! I will be checking out EBAY for this one.
Lolacurl-Thanks for your input.
Labett- I'm going to go the Ebay route....if I have any trouble I'll holla @ ya!
Tishee- This product is a grease. It is very good IMO, I've noticed an increase in growth with it and it softens my new-growth too! Plus it smells good. It has a lot of herbs and essential oils in to too.

Enchantmt said:
Did I view the links correctly? One said 29.99 and the other said 4.95 for the same product? :confused:

The $29.99 one gets 6 jars and free shipping.

Last edited:
Back