Nature's blessing pomade in Atlanta?

Jaelin

Does anyone in the Atlanta area know a store where nature's blessing hair pomade can be purchased? Thanks.

The beauty supply in the West End Mall definitely has it (Not the BB where people get there nails/brows done, but the one by Afrobooks).

ETA: If you go, please do so during daylight. Sometimes people go a wee bit crazy at the mall.

Last edited:
Nature's Blessing Pomade is also sold on Amazon.com in the health and beauty section. It might cost more on line though.

Thanks for the information. The person I'm asking for, wants to buy it in a store, not online. I've found lots of places online but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information 'online' about physical stores that sell it.

Thanks for the information. The person I'm asking for, wants to buy it in a store, not online. I've found lots of places online but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information 'online' about physical stores that sell it.

You're right. It is hard to find in a beauty supply store-I've checked 3 in the MD/DC/VA area and none had even heard of it. Usually, a natural shop will have it and even then, they'll only have a few jars. Not sure why it like that for this product. A lot of locers and naturals love it.

Back