Naturals Who Weave And Leave Their Hair Out

Lebiya

What do you do to blend your hair?

Can anyone recommend safe ways to blend the hair?

BKT has never worked for me, my hair comes out looking exactly the same. I have 4bxz hair. And I really don't want to flat iron everyday or other day.

Thank you

A safe way would be buying a kinky/curly weave.

I don't think there's any safe way to blend your leave out with straight hair though. You will always end up using a fair amount of heat at some point. You can minimise the amount of heat by using kinky straight or coarse yaki hair.

What do you do to blend your hair?

Can anyone recommend safe ways to blend the hair?

BKT has never worked for me, my hair comes out looking exactly the same. I have 4bxz hair. And I really don't want to flat iron everyday or other day.

Thank you

Get a weave that matches your natural hair so you have minimal blending issues.

Brazilian hair and African leave out :badidea:

Get a weave that matches your natural hair so you have minimal blending issues. Brazilian hair and African leave out :badidea:

Yes, I believe that is the only option considering BKT doesn't work for me. I usually buy similar textures of hair that somewhat matches mine but I wanted to change things up and go with something less kinky this time. I was also hoping to find something similar to BKT that worked for me.

A safe way would be buying a kinky/curly weave.

I don't think there's any safe way to blend your leave out with straight hair though. You will always end up using a fair amount of heat at some point. You can minimise the amount of heat by using kinky straight or coarse yaki hair.

True. I actually wouldn't mind using heat if I found something similar to BKT - I wash often and moisturize my hair everyday. Also, I don't plan on buying straight hair- I wanted something less kinky this time.

True. I actually wouldn't mind using heat if I found something similar to BKT - I wash often and moisturize my hair everyday. Also, I don't plan on buying straight hair- I wanted something less kinky this time.
I've done some that was more curly than kinky, a two strand twist was enough to save me from heat use. I'm 4ab

get a super effective heat protectant and use skinny serum. i also weigh my leave in down so that it doesnt dry up and revert. but honestly the last time i had a sew in i got sick of constantly having to blend my leave out so i just relaxed it.

Ditto on using kinky curly hair. Lasts much longer and easier to manage if you sew it into a u part wig with minimal leave out

Back