Naturals who straighten BUT hate rollersetting

I know! This may not be such a good thing:blush:
I hardly ever wear my hair flatironed...too much work and not so great for the condition of my hair.
This was just toooo easy...I'll try to be good:look:

Yea I believe ya. But your hair is just gorgeous!! I don't think I'd put a flat-iron on those babies but maybe once or twice a year LOL. But you STILL did awesome tho.:grin:

You did a great job flat ironing! And only 25 min. for all that thick full hair!

I hate rollersetting too!

That's really beautiful!

How do you typically wear your hair? In other words - what's your regimen?? :)

Eh...I wish I had a solid regimen, but I don't.
For the last few months I have been wearing my hair in wash and goes either in a bun or half up. I would co wash with Trader Joes essentials and use avacado butter (till I ran out and swiched to givonni direct) for a leave in and then fantasia ic as a gel.
Recently I got busy and stressed and neglected my hair and slacked on dc and so my hair is not really in all that great of condition right now.
After seeing it straight (although it looked nice) I ended up doing a few dustings on the ends to get rid of the splits.
I also found out some intresting info on prosity on some recent threads- so I am changing up my regimen once again:look:
One day I'm gonna get it right :rolleyes:

......o.k. so as I click on the thread and I am waiting on the picture to finish loading, I see hair..........hair..............and MORE hair. The picture kept loading and I kept seeing beautiful hair!!!

I am not completely natural yet, but I hate rollersetting as well and was wondering what I would do once completely natural. I mean, I can rollerset, but it takes me soooo long though.

I forgot all about banding, and may revisit it a few times, but I still don't think I will be flatironing that often. I am going to have to buckle down and master that rollerset.

Your hair is beautiful!!!

BB

Back