Naturals who Rollerset...

brebre928

..What setting lotion are you using?

I have Elasta QP and every time I use it my hair comes out crunchy. Is there a setting lotion out there that will leave my hair smooth and not so crunchy?

And what is your technique when it comes to roller setting?

My technique is to NOT use setting lotion. I only apply a leave-in conditioner and then put the rollers in my hair. My hair comes out soft and non-crunchy.

..What setting lotion are you using?

I have Elasta QP and every time I use it my hair comes out crunchy. Is there a setting lotion out there that will leave my hair smooth and not so crunchy?

And what is your technique when it comes to roller setting?

I don't use setting lotion and my curls come out shiny and bouncy.

I use a mix of kckt and eden bodyworks coconut on damp hair. I smooth it down the hair shaft, then add my oil to seal.

I then rollerset making sure my ends r smooth on the roller. Most times I air dry but if I don't feel like it, L get under the dryer for 30-45min.

Comes out perfect every time

I just roller set yesterday with Lottabody diluted with water and I like it much better than the Keracare foam wrap and set lotion. It gives a harder set and lasts way longer. Not crunchy though and shiny. Soft sets last like one or two days for me and that's too much work for only a couple days.

I blow dry my hair first. I could never roller set on my curly hair. It's way too tight.

Back