Naturals, who has the simplest reggi............

When i had hair
Clarify,wash and condition once a month. Moisturize twice a week with african royale hair doctor and sahara caress oil.

Now (no hair)
Wash once a week...the rest is the same

Thats it. I think i win.

How r u ladies moisturizing daily? Do you just spits with water and then oil? Simple is what you do daily and or weekly. Some nautrals have twenty different products that they use daily and then wrap and use protective styles and massage and thirty different vitamins for hair growth and Lord have mercy.

My thing is I thought that if I did not moisturize with something that said moisturizer and used a leave-in and then oil my curls would some how go away:grin:. I guess water is my daily best moisturzer:lachen: also what r your staple products that you swear by and nothing else. I have so many eos, moisturizers, curl definers, castle soap, baking soda, condishes, shampoos and on and on and on...........:spinning::drunk::look:

I spritz daily with water, glycerin, EO's, and CD Hair Milk. I seal with avocado butter.

My staple is Kenra MC. My hair LOVES it. :lick:

No. If I have my hair in braids/twists, I just wash it; no need to detangle afterwards. I save wearing my hair is loose for the week closer to my detangling day.

I can only do this method for two weeks at a time or I'll DEFINITELY get matting and tangling.:nono:

Thanks! :)

Daily: Co-wash with any conditioner...., leave in..., spray scalp with EMO oil.

Night: Mega-Tek Or EMO oil on scalp 2X per week

Overnight Pre-treat: every Friday night (alternate different hot oils)

Weekend: Wash, DC, and braid in small parts. Lasts until next wash.

Every 6 weeks treatments:
Aphogee protein, Or Caramel Or moisturizing

This regimen is very simple for me because I comb only once on a Saturday then do minor maintenance such as spraying moisturizer in during the week.

Morning: moisten hair with wet hands, put in ponytail - go!

Evening: one big twist

Cleanse: 1-2 times a week, wash, condition, detangle with fingers only, moisturize, air dry

Back