NATURALS WHO COLOR!

locoabouthair

When I was relaxed I used Jazzing for years and loved it!

Does it work on Natural textures?

If you use or have better luck with something different do tell!

Also I used the color cherry cola- if you have suggestions of something comparable.

TIA!

I applied permanent color to the front of my hair because I was craving some red streaks. I used box kits, which in my opinion are very weak because you have to dye your hair a few times to get the true color. However, after processing my hair about 5 times, I got the color I wanted, but my hair is noticeably dryer.

I guess the purpose of my thread is that although natural hair is more resilient than relaxed, you still have to be careful with color. So, please don't overdo it! Keep those natural tresses healthy baby!

Even though I have my hair natural. I get my hair highlighted professional and it comes out fine!

I love color. I usually go alittle lighter, but I recently do a dark rinse on my natural hair. it came ou really nice(no pics b/c I'm still hiding my hair), but I did leave it in much longer than I used to when I was relaxed, and I didn't use any heat. I'm trying to lessen the amount of heat I use on my hair. The first time I used jazzing, but then I thought I lost the bottle and when i rinsed again earlier this month, I used dark and lovely semi permanent. (same results, I just couldn't find jazzing at the other beauty supply store)
I don't think a rinse will harm your hair. The only time I really worry about the condition of my hair is when I lighten it.

I LOVE JAZZING!!!

Beautiful Collection (i think thats what its called) is good also. It makes my hair feel soo good, I think in part because it has aloe and vitamin E oil in it. I usually get it in the blackest of the black color they have, can't think of the name off the top of my head.

I consider them all the same though, Jazzing, Beautiful Collection, and Adoree.

Usually I apply two entire bottles and sit under the dryer for about 3o minutes and then rinse completly. The color comes out great, but I find i get the most color when I repeat the same process the next week, then the color really pops. When i was younger my mom would mix a color bottle with a clear bottle to add shine with a hint of color.

I am natural and i never notice any damage or drying to my hair :)

Back