Naturals Who Blowdry......what Paddle Brushes Are You Using?

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
I am currently following JayhairBigga's videos and I notice that she uses an Aveda paddle brush when blow drying her hair.

The price ranges from $25-38 depending on where you purchase it. I'd be wiling to purchase it if there were no other options.

My ends come out so ratty when I blow dry and I am not sure if it's my technique, the tools (blowdryer with comb attachment) or products.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I like the vented wet brush to blowdry hair.

717RNi1uFsL._SY679_.jpg

Their regular paddle also got rave reviews. if someone has thicker hair I do prefer using comb attachment

I was mesmerized by that video. When I blowdry , I tensions blow dry by pulling the hair with my hand and then use a wide toothed comb. I've never done it with a brush, so I will be interested in the answers.

Thanks @Nightingale I've seen that Revlon blow dryer brush but wasn't going to give it a chance until I saw a video. She mentioned that it took a long time but I wonder if that's because it was her first time using it. I think I'll pick it up once I'm done with PS.

I'm also going to try the come chase method with a brush. So much good info on this board.

Back