Naturals: The best creamy moisturizer

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream. Worth every cent. I've been cured of my PJ'ism so this will forever be my holy grail/staple and in my possession. I don't need a rotation. It has yet to fail me. I have tried it all, just about, and have yet to come across ANYTHING to top it. I go through it quickly because I use it all the time, just about every day.

Years ago I tried Qhemet Amla and it did nothing for my hair. I might revisit a sample of it though. I love Oyin Hair Dew, but I sometimes need something that is even a bit more moisturizing than that. Or maybe it's the batch that I got. I have found Hair Dew to be more moisturizing for me in the past.

I may have to try this Qhemet Amla product, as I like Oyin but some days my hair just laughs from the depths of its soul at it and it doesn't moisturize a dang thang! I've found I need to use Oyin at night and give it time to penetrate as it doesn't seem to work as well if I use it in the morning and go. Also hoping the Qhemet will be the answer I need for my baby boy's dry locks - his hair is the driest I've seen and I struggle with finding anything that will keep it moist on a daily basis!

Back