NATURALS...rainy day hairstyles??

deedabug

how do you style your hair quickly and have it looking decent on a rainy or cloudy day??

whenever it rains here in arkansas..where i live....i cannot keep a hairstyle...take that back...i cant make one...its big like a hat and super soft on those days...

on regular days...my hair is past my shoulders(im guessing...i havent measured yet ;) )..cottony/spongy and super thick...and shrinks majorly...over 50% most of the time if i dont plan to do major work to it ahead of time...hats dont really work because they dont fit on poofy days...so what do u do??

My hair soaks up mositure on rainy days also.. I usually wear the puff or if I know it is going to rain the night before, I 2-strand twist it.

i try to avoid the puff to prevent breakage...and half the time that doesnt work either..the puff in my avatar was made on a deep conditioning day and my hair was filled with suave milk and honey conditioner...and that bun was not done by me...i still cannot make a bun without assistance....why me lawd...why???:wallbash:

hey delightful...isnt arkansas a wondeful place?? lol :look:

I style my hair on rainy days like I would on any other day. The moisture enhances my naps IMO. Yesterday while it was raining I had my hair in a bun because I was going to a job interview.

Back