Naturals in the 4s.......Fav Deep conditioners.

I've been using Silk Elements mixed with EVOO and my hair loves it. I used to also add amla powder (first mixed with water) and it made my hair incredible soft as well as gave me more "clumpy" curls rather than the free-for-all my hair usually is. I stopped because I got lazy but I really should get back on that...

Creme of Nature DC
Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol
Queen Helene

I'm using the same ones I used when I was texlaxed.

daviine - I use about 60-40, HB to SM Purification mask.

The HB DC has castor oil in it, which my hair loves, so its always worked great for me. Maybe u should try the purification mask on its own first to see if u like it alone?

bride91501 said:
- I use about 60-40, HB to SM Purification mask.

The HB DC has castor oil in it, which my hair loves, so its always worked great for me. Maybe u should try the purification mask on its own first to see if u like it alone?

@bride91501
I have the old purification masque and I like that one but I also have the cholesterol and I'm so ready to throw it in the garbage. I tried to look up the new purification masque you were talking about but I couldn't find it. Can you post a pic?

Last edited:
Aubrey White Cameillia Aubrey GPB & ORS Replenishing pack. Staples. I don't use anything else unless I'm truly curious about another product other then that I don't fic it unless it's broken. ;-)

daviine - I don't know how new it is, but it's new to me :) Here's the pic:

1354061625375.jpg

I am not a full 4 but I have a nice patch of 4ab starting at the crown to halfway down the back of my head. The SM purification mask makes my whole head sing in unison. I have used as a pre poo and deep conditiiner and it makes my 4ab patch really soft, manageable and tangle free.

SM has been so hit and miss with my hair. So far I've only liked the curl enhancing smoothie. I want to try the purification mask since I've heard good things. I really need a new DC that will make me fall in love.

@GoodMernin You use this as a deep conditioner? Do you have measurements?

Yep...I use it as a DC.

1/2 cup of Cantu to 1 tablespoon EVOO and 1 tablespoon honey or veg glycerine (even 1/2 tbls of honey and 1/2 tbls of veg glycerine is cool) and mix well.

After I have washed my hair I slather it throughout, slap on a plastic clear shower cap, tie a tee shirt around it, then put on a winter cap and keep it on for around an hr.

By the time I take it off, if I can see condensation on the inside of the shower cap, the job has been done.

Rinse out the DC with luke-warm water and re-twist.

I love it.

L'Oreal Evercreme EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque, Carol's Daughter Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie, Shea Moisture Purification Masque, Curl Junkie Rehab, Urbanbella Signature Series Hydrating Conditioner, Darcy's Botanical Pumpkin Seed

ORS Replenishing Conditioner with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque

What does that mixture smell like? They both have very distinctive fragrances.

I may try it out since I don't particularly care for either one of them alone.

I'm a new natural and I really like Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture and Cantu Shea Butter for Natural hair Deep Treatment Masque.

Yep...I use it as a DC.

1/2 cup of Cantu to 1 tablespoon EVOO and 1 tablespoon honey or veg glycerine (even 1/2 tbls of honey and 1/2 tbls of veg glycerine is cool) and mix well.

After I have washed my hair I slather it throughout, slap on a plastic clear shower cap, tie a tee shirt around it, then put on a winter cap and keep it on for around an hr.

By the time I take it off, if I can see condensation on the inside of the shower cap, the job has been done.

Rinse out the DC with luke-warm water and re-twist.

I love it.
GoodMernin
I couldn't get this Cantu stuff to work for me as a leave-in so I may try this. Thanks!

AOHSR

or this mix:
1 pack Organic Root Stimulator Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
+
4 spoons of Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla

hair4romheaven said:
Aubrey White Cameillia Aubrey GPB & ORS Replenishing pack. Staples. I don't use anything else unless I'm truly curious about another product other then that I don't fic it unless it's broken. ;-)

I use the same thing. Except i use Aubrey's HSR and replenishing pak. I use mine together. Hair is super soft afterwards.

Sent From My Pheauxne

I love Kenra, Giovanni Deep Moisture, and Curl Junkie Rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

A teaspoon of melted shea butter + ors or hollywood tea tree conditioner are both good.

Edit: meaning melt 1 tsp.

Last edited:
Butters N Bars Original Conditioning Hair Masque(mixed w/ another conditioner and aloe vera juice) to stretch it.

Silk Dreams Shea What Deux and Vanilla Silk but Shea what is def better
Bee Mine Beeutiful DC(only buy samples when on sale cause this stuff is high)

will post more later....

Back