Naturals espcially Atlanta Ladies!

indefinite

I would be remiss to not share a hidden gem I found. Located in Castleberry Hills http://www.sagenaturalceuticals.com/shop/ is hidden treasure. I recently big chopped and needed to find some products. I knew I wanted mostly natural products which led me to research and find Sage. Cindy recommends and encourages you to test the products before you purchase(for free) and the number of natural lines is mind boggling. They have Oyin, Darcy Botanical's, Komaza(my favorite), Aubrey etc....

If you don't live in Atlanta, I believe you can order online....
SagePicWeb.JPG

images

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I've also been in search of a place that sells Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The place that I purchased my first two bottles from has gone out of business. Any ideas?

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I've also been in search of a place that sells Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The place that I purchased my first two bottles from has gone out of business. Any ideas?

Return to Eden (grocery) on Chesire Bridge sells JBCO and there is also a store in Stonecrest near the food court (can't remember the name but it's across from Borders) that sells it as well but they are more expensive than Return to Eden

Thanks! I have been looking for a place like this! Do they have ayurvedic herbs?
@indefinite
Sent from my Droid using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'm not sure....I went straight to the hair products:lol:

YoursTrulyRE posted below Return to Eden and Stonecrest...

I don't live in ATL but I really like Sage. I ordered online and Cindy was so helpful and professional. I will shop there again.

I just went to Cindy's today! She is really sweet and professional. I've been going to her for a while. I asked her about getting Qhemet and she said she is in negotiations with them. I would love this so I wouldn't have to trek all the way over to Return to Eden. I like the shop because some items are sold in trial sizes-easy on the pocketbook. If I find I don't like the products I share the leftovers with my BFF who's natural(i'm relaxed). I have tried KBB, Bee Mine, Darcy Botanical and Oyin. Also I do not miss paying for shipping.

ETA: Is anyone going to the natural hair show? It's the last weekend of this month at the Georgia International Convention Center. If anyone has plans to go let me know.

This place sounds like a pj's paradise!!! I'l be headed there soon! Thanks OP.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I plan on going to the Natural Hair Show in Atlanta on Saturday , April 30th for products and tips. I can't wait to be surrounded by all the natural hair beauties.

I just discovered a black owned beauty supply store two weeks ago off of old national and purchased the Jamaican black castor oil. I forgot the name of the bss, but it's located at the shopping plaza where club Ritz is, which is at the intersection of old national hwy and hwy 138. It's right next to club Ritz. They had the whole JBCO line from shampoos, conditioners, pomades..I didn't even know JBCO made more products then just the oil.

Op, thanks for the info! I've been wanting to get some darcy's botanicals stuff.

I must say that this is a great thread for us Atlanta ladies. I would love to go to the natural hair show. I will be free this weekend, so I think I'll attend as well.

Back