Naturals and ponytails

• Thread starter Thread starter QT
  • Start date Start date
I also think that is too short for a pony, you should do a puff instead if you want a ponytail effect

Maybe so, my hair might be longer that 5ins I dont measure my hair. I guess since the majority of my hair fits into a ponytail I think I can get away w/ rocking a phony pony. The ponytail is the last resort when I'm too lazy to twits my hair.

I don't know how much hair I have now but I'm still doing puffs. I think I'll wait till I have APL to wear a pony.

ITA. I am not natural but...I never wear my hair in a ponytail. I only do puffs (see my siggy) and when it was shorter I always used a banana clip. These styles put much less stress on the hair and look much fuller than a ponytail when you don't have the length and you won't have to worry about the shorter pieces. Cosigning on the Denman, gel, and putting up damp or wet hair. I sometimes (in warmer weather) just slap some cheapie conditioner in it and put it up, I would add a little honey if it got white. Made the hair manageable and gets some extra conditioning in.

Last edited:
ITA. I am not natural but...I never wear my hair in a ponytail. I only do puffs (see my siggy) and when it was shorter I always used a banana clip. These styles put much less stress on the hair and look much fuller than a ponytail when you don't have the length and you won't have to worry about the shorter pieces. Cosigning on the Denman, gel, and putting up damp or wet hair. I sometimes (in warmer weather) just slap some cheapie conditioner in it and put it up, I would add a little honey if it got white. Made the hair manageable and gets some extra conditioning in.

Thanks...... Esp the bold that is helpful :yep:

Back