Naturals and Hair Extensions

Im natural and I badly want a curly/wavy hair weave/hair piece this summer, I have braids in now but in a few weeks Ill take them out and I have a meeting in Chicago that I want to do something special for. Please if you have had a partial weave/ponytail/fall that looked really good and your hair type is 4 help a sister out(or u have any tips for me). Im not interested in a full wig or weave cos I like my hair out a little...Ill be posting some pics soon--my hair was BC'ed in January so its pretty short still but its looking good with all the tips Ive gotten I just like to change my hair a lot..thanks (Im guessing thats my hair type the system confuses me--my hair is definitely nappy just not sure the type)

I'm not sure, but it looks to me like there would need to me like your hair would need to be straightened to some degree in order to match the texture of the actual strands of the fall. If it is overly humid and you have type 4 natural hair, you may have some problems matching your hair to the fall exactly.

EDIT: I just took a closer look at the model's edges. Her hair is relaxed.

thanks
frown.gif
that ones out then, it sure is humid now and Im avoiding heat

Bumping for responses...I just saw a post with an afro phony pony so theres one suggestion...still taking any and esp about hair salons in Chicago

Back