Naturals and gel

What other products do you use in your hair? Sometimes gel may not play nicely with certain leaveins or butters.

I use proclaim activator gel and it hasn't flaked on me yet.

Divastate said:
What other products do you use in your hair? Sometimes gel may not play nicely with certain leaveins or butters.

I use proclaim activator gel and it hasn't flaked on me yet.

I use aphogee leave in and jojoba oil by ORS

I use Sophia's Coconut Hair Jel by Myhoneychild. I also used to use Aphogee Vitamin Gel; it worked well and did not flake, but Myhoneychild is a natural alternative.

I'm really falling in love with the big ole tub of Proclaim Curl Activating Gel. It makes my hair shiny and keeps my curls from shrinking or getting too big. It makes the curls firm but not hard. I do use a lot but it gives me the look I want. Plus, it's cheap. Sally's had the 32 oz tub on sale for $1.99. Can't beat that.

I use fruit of the earth aloe vera gel, it gives me nice waves and hold. This is the brand but it comes in a much larger size for about $4.
300.jpg

As a rule I just use conditioner and honey. However, I recently discovred Nioxin's Pure Shine Gel. There was a sample in my Smoothing starter kit. Gel tends thin out my edges cause clogs my hair folicles so Nioxin's Gel seems like a dream. It's very light--reminds me of a serum-- and provides a soft hold.:)

Back