Naturals...a conditioner that really detangles...

bettydavis

Ladies I need your help again with this conditioner thing. I 've got my AO GPB for deep conditioning but I'm looking for a cheapy conditioner that REALLY detangles...I went through some hair drama last night with tangles and ended up having to do a trim. I'm going to try conditioner washes& braiding my hair at night to prevent this from happening again. So if anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.

Pantene Smooth & Sleek, Daily Defense Tender Apple, V05 Nourishing Oasis Honey & Almonds
lick.gif
love.gif
, Suave Milk & Honey.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
Pantene Hydrating Curls is really good for detangling

[/ QUOTE ]
up.gif

Really any pantene will do, I love the daily moisture renewal and relaxed & natural.

For cheap conditioners, Aussie Slip is great.
smile.gif
They changed the formula it's now called Aussie Knot Forgotten or something like that. I haven't tried the new one yet since I still have so many bottles of the old one.

Rusk Invisible detangler is not cheap, but you use much less of it so for me it comes out to be about the same.

Both of these conditioners are also clean rinsing they will not leave a buildup.

Re: Naturals...a conditioner that really detangles

Lustrasilk with aloe does wonders for me. But not everyone likes cholesterol for their hair. Its only 2 bucks

Cholestrol and olive oil , or CPR. or Motions silk protien. any of those do it for me

i must be in the minority here- i detangle in the shower with my fingers. i put leave-in conditioner in my hair afterwards. i use parnevue leave-in conditioner- i prefer creams.

Herbal Essences Conditioning Balm

St. Ives Fortifying Reconstructor

Dove Conditioner

Fructis Conditioner

Dove Intensive Moisturizing, Pantene, Suave Milk and Honey and Citrus Smoothie.

Phytobaume or Phytosesame

I can't help on cheap, but honey this stuff is worth every dime, b/c I it used to take 40 mins to detangle my natural hair. I will not wash my hair w/o it.

If you detangle after washing & conditioning, try the Phytodefisant, b/c it's even better, but it's a leave in!

Hi, do you detangle your hair prior to washing? I have found that this really helps with my ultra thick hair, I have not had any problems (major) with detangling anymore. Gently detangle your hair prior to washing and put on a prewash treatment such as olive oil (or any natural oils) or you can try honey mixed in with oil, let it sit and then wash. Viola! YOu will have easy to handle hair that's soft and naturally moisturized.
smile.gif

Well, this week I tried mixing honey, conditoner, and oil in a bowl, heating it in a microwave for 10 seconds, and putting it in my hair. My hair was like buttah. So my vote is to try a cheapy that is mentioned above, but to make it extra detangling and slippery, try mixing in honey and oil. It really works!!

I agree with the Pantene any of them really. Also, I tried this on a matted clump of hair that I thought for sure would have to be cut. Arm & Hammer Baking soda. Many people use for clarifying it leaves the hair clean without stripping it. Anyway I lightly mixed about 1 cup full in warm water, so that it was still pasty and rather thick and rubbed it in the matted section. I left the mixture on only 1 minute or so but it completely released the matted hair.
clap.gif
Try it you'll love it.

Co-signing on...
1. Any Pantene Conditioner
2. Lustrasilk Aloe Detangling Cholestrol
3. Rusk Invisible

smile.gif
These are my detangling staples ( + a K-Cutter
up.gif
).

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Dove Intensive Moisturizing, Pantene, Suave Milk and Honey and Citrus Smoothie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot about the Suave's
smile.gif

Back