Naturals 4a, 4b, 4ab: Experience with bob cuts?

RegaLady

I have decided to get my hair cut in a bob for the summer. I was wondering if any ladies here with natural hair in the 4s ever cut their hair in a bob (with no relaxer) and what their experience was like with maintaining the cut and it straightened on some occations. Any help would be great!:grin:

would not recommend too blunt of a bob (dempending on how short ur going) if ur gonna wear it curly unless you like the triangle wedge look....which isnt bad imo but its not a fav look of most naturals

BillsBackerz67

My hair is APL, but the length does not look very flattering on me:ohwell:. So I would like it shaped up.

By the way, the braidout in your siggy is almost the look I am going for on a carefree day:yep:. I think your hair was relaxed then, but how did you achieve that?

Thank you, it was relaxed. 2 cornrows one on each side:yep: I braided them wet with vo5 strawberry conditioner and took it out after 2 days.

@BillsBackerz67

My hair is APL, but the length does not look very flattering on me:ohwell:. So I would like it shaped up.

By the way, the braidout in your siggy is almost the look I am going for on a carefree day:yep:. I think your hair was relaxed then, but how did you achieve that?

Back