NaturaLee Hair Care

peachfuzzz

CoilsKinksCurls did a review for the Macadamia Seed Twisting Butter by NaturaLee Hair Care. The first link is for her review the second link is for the site. Have any of you heard of this product line or used it? I'm due for some more butters and the price on this stuff is right. I'm so tempted since they are having a sale that ends today, but I wanted feedback from anyone that's used it from here first.

I was wondering about these products too. I almost ordered something on Friday but decided to wait. All the reviews I have seen seem to be good. I wouldn't mind giving one of her butters a try.

I was going to order, but something stopped me. Not sure if was cost of shipping or confusion on free shipping on a sample pack but not getting free shipping when added to cart, or saying something is OOS, but available in the bundle pack. I think I was just confused.

What I was ordering flat rate envelope was not an option, had to get box for $9.85. So I guess the sample pack, no longer listed, needed a box. $10 shipping for a sample pack was high for me.

She does offer free ship over $72.

Anyone tried this line? They are having a sale from 23rd to 26th 20-25% off everything, no code required. I'm still curious, but want more info.

Back