natural wedding hairstyles

monister

hi ladies,

i want to wear my hair natural for my wedding cause i have tried straightened it on a few occasions and i've gone into a salon to straighten it but my hair just looks so much better natural.. so any pictures or ideas of how to wear it.. i also want to wear a tiara and a veil..so any ideas of how to work this hair..if i just use my hands to stretch out my hair its about 4 inches long...

the only thing i can think of so far is maybe flat twists in front and just wear the tiara where the twists end but i dont know how to work the veil...

monister

Here is a hairstyle I find quite nice
128465o6diweah74jffruu2z3rsq6w.jpg
113608zw8n7fit5eda2aa5pqyw2u6x.jpg

coiffuremariee12qq7np.jpg

Ok I just re-read your post and saw that you wanted to wear a tiara and a veil so I dont think the 1st two pictures will do. But the last one I believe can work. You can replace the little flowering pins by your tiara and I dont believe wearing a veil with hairstyle would be a problem

Last edited:
I like the third picture. I want to try some new styles out. I wonder how they styled the hair in the last pic. It looks like flat twists with coils on the end.

You could do some flat twists, untwist part of them for a twistout. You could do a coil out like they have on the Curve website. That could be pretty.

MindTwister said:

Ok I just re-read your post and saw that you wanted to wear a tiara and a veil so I dont think the 1st two pictures will do. But the last one I believe can work. You can replace the little flowering pins by your tiara and I dont believe wearing a veil with hairstyle would be a problem
omigod. the last one is just beautiful!

I think this is really pretty.

diane_full3.jpg

For my wedding I just did a small puff with a coronet that went around it. I don't have any closeups of my hair, but I think you can tell from this one.

I%252527m+With+You.jpg

Country gal said:
I like the third picture. I want to try some new styles out. I wonder how they styled the hair in the last pic. It looks like flat twists with coils on the end.
I think it's cornrows with a twist out in the middle.
Monister is your hair long enough to do a bun? Also Rozlips' idea is simple yet real nice especially if you accessorize right :)

Have you considered extensions or you want strictly your natural hair?
I found this hairstyle with a tiara but it involves extensions
extensionsvi6be.jpg
58817gg5iusce66gjheuhei42txt1r1.jpg

One more that I took off the links I put up there
58817gg5iusce66gjheuhei42txt1r.jpg
braide15hj.jpg

Last edited:
no i cant do a bun yet.. but my wedding is 18 months away ...so my hair has time to grow about another 4-5 inches...

monister

MindTwister said:

i think the hairstyle in the first two pics is really cute.

MindTwister said:
Have you considered extensions or you want strictly your natural hair?
I found this hairstyle with a tiara but it involves extensions
extensionsvi6be.jpg
58817gg5iusce66gjheuhei42txt1r1.jpg

One more that I took off the links I put up there
58817gg5iusce66gjheuhei42txt1r.jpg
braide15hj.jpg
hmm i don't know if i want extensions in probably not though..

I got married last July and I'm a natural hair wearer. I tried several styles but ended up getting one where only the front half of my hair was pressed to avoid taking the curl pattern out of my hair. Check out my fotki album--there are a few styles in there you might like. Good luck!

P.S. I was able to wear both a tiara and a veil with my style.

Last edited:
I didn't wear a veil monister. I felt at my age, 35 that I didn't want one, but of course you're considerably younger than I was.

MindTwister said:

Ok I just re-read your post and saw that you wanted to wear a tiara and a veil so I dont think the 1st two pictures will do. But the last one I believe can work. You can replace the little flowering pins by your tiara and I dont believe wearing a veil with hairstyle would be a problem[/quote

Monister-
I definitely think u should go with the last one.........It's BEAUTIFUL!!
It's definitely something that would go with a tiara:)

atrinibeauty said:
MindTwister said:

Ok I just re-read your post and saw that you wanted to wear a tiara and a veil so I dont think the 1st two pictures will do. But the last one I believe can work. You can replace the little flowering pins by your tiara and I dont believe wearing a veil with hairstyle would be a problem[/quote

Monister-
I definitely think u should go with the last one.........It's BEAUTIFUL!!
It's definitely something that would go with a tiara:)
i do like the last one too... is the hair in the center a twist out?

monister

tastesosweet said:
I got married last July and I'm a natural hair wearer. I tried several styles but ended up getting one where only the front half of my hair was pressed to avoid taking the curl pattern out of my hair. Check out my fotki album--there are a few styles in there you might like. Good luck!
i like your straw set but my hair is not long enough that it will hang like yours it will more likely spike :) i'm going to try the style about with the cornrows and twist out in the middle..

monister

I was having a bad hair day, so after trying different hairstyles, I kept it real simple, made a low bun with an off-center part, and stuck a fresh rose in my hair. My bun began to unravel after a little while. Hehe!

attachment.php

Attachments

• JessWedHair2.jpg
    JessWedHair2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Back