Natural to permed to texlaxed?? Anyone ever do that?

lipyt

I couldn't manage all of my thick arse coarse 4a/b natural hair got fed up in November and permed it...But then I didn't like how "small"/thin it felt when wet...!!! So now I want to do a texlax. I have had synthetic braids for 3 months now trying to go until August with braids.
Has anyone ever gone from permed to texlax? Does that mean I have to eventually parts ways with my permed hair???! After all those years of growing it out after a BC! Or can I have both texlaxed hair and straight hair and still be healthy?

I've fallen in love with Dlewis' hair!

Texalaxed is less relaxed than relaxed, so you'll have to transition - there's no way to make the relaxed hair texturized.... BUT, since you are texalaxing, the transition should be MUCH easier because the demarcation shouldn't be as sharp.

I think Sareca is transitioning from relaxed to texturized....

I'm kind of bored w/my hair. I'm thinking of transitioning to texturized hair too. It's going to depend on how the texturized hair looks on me though. I want to be able to just wash and go, which I can kind of do, but it will take about 20 to 30 minutes for my twist out to set.

I'm doing that transition now from relaxed to texlaxed. I am just trying to do it as a regular transition without BCing. I don't know how it will work out, but I will let the pros do mini snips as the months go by.

Back