Natural Take Down Spray?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Okay yall...I am so broke it hurts.....I can't even afford to buy any take down spray...I normally get Better Braids Take Down Spray to hep me with taking down my braids, but not gonna happen this time......anyone know of a litle homemade thing I could make that will help me with taking down my braids? Thanks.

Now why did somebody rate this a 1?? Her question is a valid one NO? WTH?!
I'm with Aalize, some conditioner, oil and some water will be good.

Just for me! Foaming Braid Release is by the best think I have used to take down my braids. The good thing is that they sale it at Eckerd's, so you can use what you need, and return so that you can get all your money back.

Sounds trifli'n,it's just too bad that I dont' care.:D

HTH

Faith said:
Now why did somebody rate this a 1?? Her question is a valid one NO? WTH?!
I'm with Aalize, some conditioner, oil and some water will be good.

It wasn't me, but it might have been an accident. I've rated stuff "1" when I meant "5." I was just typing a little too fast.

I've used conditioner and oil I can't say that I loved it, but it was better than nothing. :perplexed

Plenty said:
Just for me! Foaming Braid Release is by the best think I have used to take down my braids. The good thing is that they sale it at Eckerd's, so you can use what you need, and return so that you can get all your money back.

Sounds trifli'n,it's just too bad that I dont' care.:D

HTH
No offense but that is just so GHETTO...and dishonest. :look:
Girl just use conditioner, oil and water and actually a bit of glycerin if you have some.

Faith said:
No offense (None Taken) but that is just so GHETTO...and dishonest. :look:
Girl just use conditioner, oil and water and actually a bit of glycerin if you have some.
No offense, but this stufff works way better thank conditoner and water.:D

Back