Natural Rollerset Video

momi

Hello Ladies!

I have made a video of my rollerset process for youtube and my blog. Looking back now I see that I need to add some tips or more details about the process...

When you get a chance please take a look and rate if you can. I am trying to get my views up. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF-gtPAf3mI

Your results were beautiful, but it lacked alot of detail on the process and roller application. I suppose if someone were doing a search on natural rollersets, this would be quite inspiring :yep:

Your results were beautiful, but it lacked alot of detail on the process and roller application. I suppose if someone were doing a search on natural rollersets, this would be quite inspiring :yep:

I agree totally. My purpose was to share that it is possible for a natural girl to achieve a decent rollerset, however in hindsight I see that more details would be helpful.:yep:

Awesome results!

Where did you get the hard mesh rollers from?

Thanks! I searched high and low for those and finally found them at a BSS in Atlanta. I had ZERO success in finding this size online at that time...

I am currently trying to establish a wholesale relationship with the manufacturer so that I can retail them.

Back