Natural Rollerset Using Mesh Rollers and New Lottabody Product Review--> Pics Inside

Re: Natural Rollerset Using Mesh Rollers and New Lottabody Product Review--> Pics Ins

Wow, its awesome that you posted today. I tried to rollerset for the first time today for the first time. I didn't have enough yellow (large) rollers to do my entire head. My ends didn't turn out the way I wanted them to though. How do you do fix the ends on the roller? Somehow I got the tension right so my roots are about as straight as can be without flat ironing - just need to get the ends correct.

Also, do u lose a lot of hair to the mesh rollers?

Who bumped this :lol:?

mzteaze

I saw that I had totally overlooked your question- so sorry about that :blush:. I normally use my Denman to help smooth out my ends. But if they appear as though they're curling up when rolling, then place the roller at the middle of the section and wrap the ends around the roller. Then continue rolling the hair up, keeping your thumb at the ends of the hair to keep the ends smooth until you make a complete rotation. I hope that makes sense, lol. If not, let me know and I'll try to explain it better or show you a picture :) .

Re: Natural Rollerset Using Mesh Rollers and New Lottabody Product Review--> Pics Ins

Who bumped this :lol:?

mzteaze

kblc06 I saw that I had totally overlooked your question- so sorry about that :blush:. I normally use my Denman to help smooth out my ends. But if they appear as though they're curling up when rolling, then place the roller at the middle of the section and wrap the ends around the roller. Then continue rolling the hair up, keeping your thumb at the ends of the hair to keep the ends smooth until you make a complete rotation. I hope that makes sense, lol. If not, let me know and I'll try to explain it better or show you a picture :) .

You make perfect sense. I rolled all of my hair up this week with the mesh rollers. The results were so much better. I smoothed my ends with a rat tail tho. I finally realized that my ends need to be super wet and relatively flat in the end wrapper for the best results.

Last edited:

Wow....your set looks...better than a relaxed set!!! I am going to try this.....

Your hair came out beautiful. I will also try your rollerset method one day. Now on to your tutorial~

I tried a set this weekend and my DH said I looked like Toddlers in Tiaras :lachen: but he liked it. I will take pictures next time.

I'm trying to retain major length and am seriously considering these rollers. I've noticed since I've stopped flat ironing my hair looks so much more even and thicker. Flat ironing not only damages my ends but it makes it look so thin. I don't like Curlformers too much and I hate flexis. Carusos just don't do it for me either unless I'm already straight so I need to learn to rollerser, it's such a skill. I think I'm going to order these. I HATE being under a dryer so if these dry faster that's all the encouragement I need.

I also do NOT get how to use clips!!! I just have to use the roller covers :lol:. Lucky for me the Carusos didn't require clips.

Back