Natural Roller set album Update Relaxed Ladies its for you too...

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
Ok i'm a few days late but i did it step by step roller/rod set instructions the inspiration was http://www.geocities.com/clstin31/the_natural_me.html and the lady on the far right of the motions salon herbals ad. came out ok let me know what you think. /images/graemlins/newbie.gif
I am reserving judgement until it loosens up cause it is tight. Link in my siggy /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Re: Natural Roller set album Update

<font color="pink"> The commentary in the album had me CTFU. Annie...LOL.. Granny...LOL.. See. I think if you finger it out it will look good. I really like that style. A bit of granny grease ( I think Kitchen tichen and I only still use grease)fingering and it will be fine. Overall...Good Job</font>

I really like the finished product. It's really cute, you did a good job and gave very good instructions. I'm going to try rollersetting using that method very soon.

Very cute! I am not natural, but now I want to try this because I have some of those rods laying around! Great job and very helpful step-by-step. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LOL Karmen: I used the Jamaican Locking Cream wax Mango/Lime it was basically a bees wax grease i steered clear of these products because my image of bees wax was hard clumpy and that i caused lint buildup. This stuff was the opposite it had a great scent the consistancy was soft and almost oozy. There is petrolatum but is is at the end
Distilled water bees wax hibiscus oil shea butter essence of
Lime essence of mange Pertolatum, Cetaryl/Cetareth 20 fragrance

Kha be sure to post pics i wanna see especially with all that hair

ubavka123 I think the basics will apply natural or relaxed if you do it post pics maybe someone will be able to perfect the salon roller set.
Thanks guys and i hope the steps help!!!!

thanks sassy but when i first took the rollers out i was scared. i need a shaving mirror so i can be hands free when i seperate the back

msportugal, your hair looks gorgeous, as always /images/graemlins/up.gif--excellent job!

your hair looks lovely! That style really suits you! I wish I know half of what I know now before ever deciding on relaxing my hair. Oh well you live and learn, I'm not quite ready to transition yet but your results are great inspiration.

Wow! ...and this is w/o using heat! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Excellent work! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow. I am motivated. I need advice on what type of rollers to use. I haven't rollerset my hair in ages ...

Alli I wish i knew too, but like you said live and learn
Ayeshia thanks i want it to loosen up a bit but like it
Carlie I was itching to know if it could be done with out heat and it can
Options i just used perm rods and the snap rollers with the spikes but dont use them they are evil and will eat and pull out your hair

your hair looks great! Thanks for the pics &amp; the tips. Members like you affirm my decision to remain natural. Will be trying your techniques soon (looove the off-center part idea &amp; roller placement...my styles never seem to "hang" attractively!) I LOVE LHCF!!!

gogo me too i love it in here. i try to help where i can cause i know you guys have helped me.

thanks missoli i was really anxious and should have waited until i saw the smaller roller but i thought it would cost more at sally's than where i bought them and i was wrong sallys had them for .99 a dozen

Wow beautiful job on the roller set! The highlights in your hair compliment it perfectly too - very nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You did a REALLY great job. And your comments were hilarious! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Your rod set turned out so cute! It's nice to know there's another natural styling option to try.

Very nice, MsPortugal! You have inspired me. I need to get to Sally's to pick up some rods.

still holding up now i have a headband that i am trying to work
how long can i work this style? the countdown is on.

Back