Natural realxer with 0% chemicals

Hey Saida. I don't know anything about it. This is my first time seeing it or hearing about it. If it's proven to work, I would give it try to help me with transitioning (I read the FAQ:grin:). Just in case, though, I bookmarked that website. I have to do some research, but it's not off the table.

Thanks for sharing.

Saida said:
Has this product already been discussed in here??

Hey! I did a search on the naturalaxer and about 8 threads came up. One person didn't like it b/c it didn't do anything for her hair, another member did like it but felt like it was too much work (alot of mixing, but they live in a room w/no kitchen, so...). The member that likes it said that if you can henna, you can do this b/c it's like a clay mask all over your hair. Most of the other replies seem like opinions of why they wouldn't use it, but no actual users. You can perform a search on the word, but that's what I found.HTH:)

it seemed like it would make my hair stronger when I put it on, but after I rinsed it out, there was no difference. It is kind of messy too. It smells really sage-like, which wasn't too bad. But I won't try it again. I did it when I was natural.

Back