Natural leave-in conditioner

Giovanni Direct
Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk or Hair Nectar, either one is fabulous !

cosigning with everyone on giovanni direct. Used it more when I was relaxed but havent touched it since I bc'd. I use stuff I order offline. Yall are making that sheamoisture sound so delicious I might have to go searching for it

all of these are good. :grin::grin::grin: i found most of these at wholefoods, & some at ricky's, & one at target, and duane reade.

aubrey organics rosa mosqueta
aubrey organics gpb
aubrey organics white camellia
sheago nzinga
avlon organics nourishing conditioner
earthly delight hair conditioner
karen's body beautiful hair milk
depth immerse daily conditioner
depth submerse deep conditioner
curly q's coconut dream moisturizing conditioner
beeceuticals organics bee-hair-no hair repair conditioner
yes-to-cucumbers daily makeover conditioner
yes-to-carrots pampering hair conditioner
bwc lavender highland conditioner

Yes to cucumbers-leave in
Komaza leave in
Komaza- coconut hair milk
Komaza- coconut hair lotion
KBB -hair nectar
KBB -super silky
KBB -hair milk
Happy Hair Growing!

Keep em coming! At the end of the week I will compile a list and post it of these leave-in conditioners. Again, ones that are natural, don't have the parabens, cones or sulfates and ones that can be purchased at local stores.

Alba Botanica makes a Super Great Natural Leave-In
Beauty Without Cruelty Another Great Natural Leave-In
AO Caugula Fern Good Natural Leave-In
Jane Carter Leave-In

*Can all be found either at a Health Food Store, Whole Foods or Trader Joe's.:yep:

Wanted to Also Add: Dr. Bronners Coconut & Lavender Leave-In.:yep:

Beauty without cruelty worked great as a natural leave in. This product left my hair and my moms hair extremely soft. You can get it at health food stores. I like it because it doesnt have any oils (which is good for me because my hair hates oils, and oils do not even conditon hair in general, so i see no need for them in leave ins). But Darcy's Botanicals is the best hands down imo. Its all natural and comes in many different scents. It brings out curl definiton and keeps hair moisturized for days. Its non greasy and a little goes a long way. It works on different hair types and its inexpensive. But you will have to order this online unfortunately. Until you change your mind about that, definately try the BWC. It has protein in it and didnt affect my hair in a negative way at all even though i am protein sensitive. Im acutally suprised more ladies dont use it.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a natural leave-in conditioner that they love. I am looking for something I can find at my local store, not something that I have to purchase online. Today I did get the AO honeysuckle rose that people are raving about and I just put some of that on and sealed it with oil. I am looking for a creamy type leave-in that has natural ingredients that wont make my hair all crunchy. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

***There is a new thread where I have combined what was said in one easy list so people don't have to search the whole thing. Search for "Natural Leave-ins Available At Your Local Store!"***

Karen's Body Beautiful hair nectar (awesome)
Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave In (AWESOME and cheaper than KBB)

Recently got SheScentIt CocoCreme Leave In but can't really give a good assessment yet.

Back