natural how do you...

naturaline

make your puffs??

i usually tie a scarf around my head- pull and then tie it at the point i wait my puff. im the past iv used doubled-up bands but it seems i cant find the big ones anymore.

mine look best with damp (not wet) hair after my co-wash.

:p sooo...how do you do yours??:p

I use a panyhose leg on damp hair.
I put it on my forehead, and cross it behind my neck, then hold the crossed ends in my teeth so they are nice and tight. Then, I pull the top edge of the pantyhose back into my hair - my hair isn't that long, so I usually only have about an inch or two of hair showing at the front. After I get the band there I want it, I take the ends, and wrap them around my head again, and tie the pantyhose in the back.

After my hair dries, I loosen the pantyhose so that it still hold sthe puff, but there is no tension on my hairline - my hair dries into the puff shape, so I don't have to worry about losing any definition.

THANKS!!

please keep adding and ohh yeah maybe you could say wether your find it works better on wet/damp/dry hair...

xx

I do mine on wet or damp hair, depending on how much of a rush I'm in :lol: Wet hair gives me the best look, but then the middle of my hair takes forever to dry and sometimes water will start dripping down my neck when I'm out somewhere :lol:
After shampooing, conditioning, and shaking I apply a small amount of jojoba oil to my hair. I double a headband around my neck, brush the edges with a boar bristle brush to get them smooth, then pull the headband up onto my head. Then I gently slide the band to wherever I want it. Sometimes I'll use a long, skinny scarf instead of a headband.

Back