Natural Hairstyles

oglorious1

Mixologist
Can anyone recommend a website that has a nice variety of natural hairstyles, I'm looking for something with flat twists in the front and two strant twists in the back, I have an appointment to get this done, I just need some pictures to use as a point of reference for the stylist...Thanks...I know there was something posted like this before, but I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for it right now.

you know, i havent seen a commercial site that has as many sites as ive seen in some ladies' fotki albums! i think that you should check those out first and foremost....most people have their albums in their sig line....

HPIM2636-vi.jpg

HPIM2614-vi.jpg

HPIM0884-vi.jpg

here are some different variations of my hair flat-twisted w/ two strand twists in the back. hope that helps. :)

well it's really hard to explain...it's just one of those things that would be easier to physically show you that to write out. sorry :(

Shatani said:
you know, i havent seen a commercial site that has as many sites as ive seen in some ladies' fotki albums! i think that you should check those out first and foremost....most people have their albums in their sig line....

ITA
You may also want to check out http://www.motowngirl.com
and mkstar826's album is incredible! It's one of my favorites.

Back