Natural hair Wedding ideas?

kittikat24

2s86b5t.jpg
:drunk:

I came across this *beautiful* image and was inspired...I'm most likely going to be natural for marriage but often I see that naturals straighten for the big day (which I thought I'd always do!:yep:)
But now I'm pondering the possibilities/options... do you have pics you can post of natural brides that didn't straighten?
Please share!:grin:

1zb6ujs.jpg

I just recently took some photos with my husband and did this style with some beautiful rhinestone pins added on the side and put up in the back(they are small two strand twists). My photographer loved it:yep:

Last edited:
I wore my hair in braids for my wedding this past weekend, kinda a two birds, one stone deal. I wanted a protective style to last 6-8 weeks, and I was able to do the updo style that I wanted for my wedding day.

I wore my hair in braids for my wedding this past weekend, kinda a two birds, one stone deal. I wanted a protective style to last 6-8 weeks, and I was able to do the updo style that I wanted for my wedding day.

Not to hijack the post, but CONGRATS AngelEyez, I remember when you posted that he proposed! That's so awesome! I wish you many, many years of love!

If I could get my hair like this... I'd SO wear it for my wedding!
Now I just need to get engaged...
... and have a boyfriend...
... or even a male friend. :look:

PS. Congrats MyAngel!

Back