Natural Hair Ladies

IC Fantasia Gel w/ Sparkleites (I don't think I spelled that right... :lachen:) But it comes in this massive, round container at Target and is clear with a white lid. It=AMAZING!!!! That's good for a strong hold

For a softer hold I LOVE Aloe Vera Gel, found in the "sun burn treatment" section at Wal*Mart. It comes in a skinny bottle with a blue top and says 100% Aloe Vera Gel on the front I believe. That keeps my curls soft and touchable all day AND it's really cheap to buy.

HTH!

its probably not a good choice (or healthy) but ...when I wear it down I use conditioner and hair grease (made of lanolin)

Personally I just accept my curls/coils as they are... One tip though, co-washing, no detangling w/comb, and some type of gel like Eco Styler, and Fantasia IC, have made my COILS really pop! Along with growth over time, makes my coils/curls very obvious.. but not like everyone elses. They are mine....

Personally I just accept my curls/coils as they are... One tip though, co-washing, no detangling w/comb, and some type of gel like Eco Styler, and Fantasia IC, have made my COILS really pop! Along with growth over time, makes my coils/curls very obvious.. but not like everyone elses. They are mine....

Well I'm 4a and I'm currently transitioning...when I bc I would like to keep my coils defined without many fizzies...I know to condition and not comb it but once it dries I don't know what it will look like.....

I just started this, it wasn't to define my curls but it does and keep my hair soft.

B and B hair moisturizing lotion, mixed with unrefined coconut oil.

I use S Curl to give me slip to enable me to comb my hair when wearing it out, and that makes my curls pop without making my hair icky sticky.

Well I'm 4a and I'm currently transitioning...when I bc I would like to keep my coils defined without many fizzies...I know to condition and not comb it but once it dries I don't know what it will look like.....

If you comb or use a denman in the shower while your hair is wet and then add your product you should be fine. In order to keep the frizzies at a minimum, I read that you are to not touch your hair while it is drying.

I use conditioner and olive oil or coconut oil. After cowashing, I apply more conditioner and a little olive oil and let it do its thing. I've found that messing with it during the drying process just makes it frizzy, so NO TOUCHING. I think I have pics of my wash n go in my fotki.

I mostly use a Cantu Shea butter leave in repair cream (with a denman brush). Or I sometimes use IC Fantasia Sparklites gel. I use the blue one for color treated hair b/c it's more moisturizing (but I really use gel sparingly). Good luck with your hair.

Back