Natural hair colorist in NYC?

Amoreofcurls

Does anyone know of , or been to a salon in NYC that I can trust to color my hair?

Its been about 3 years since ive been to a hair salon, I just cant trust anybody on my hair but me. I have never permanantely dyed my hair in my life but I have been considering it for a few months now....The search for someone I can trust has been putting me on a halt...I know theres no way I can do it myself because the color im going for is sorta "unique" and I know bleaching my super dark hair will be involved :lol:...

This is the color im going for, Jetblack w/ blue highlights, or lowlights??? I dont know what to consider them, but I just know I want the blue to blend subtly into the black...more like the first pic...

Also when I get tired of it wil I be able to hendigo over it?:look:

sey49l.jpg

jqgrbb.jpg

mtnm7r.jpg

ibcocg.jpg

Bumping....and I decided to go purple!!! since I learned that blue is hard to manage...This color but a lil more on the pink side compared to this, but the same color technique

2my57uq.jpg

Oh honey I wish you were here I know someone who would be awesome! She is a natural girl with a bleach blonde fro. She gets hair to the color you want without the damage. If your ever in ohio.........
But good luck I hope you find someone near you!:)Purple sounds fun as a black girl born in the 80's I will forever luv me some shana!
shanadrums.jpg

Oh honey I wish you were here I know someone who would be awesome! She is a natural girl with a bleach blonde fro. She gets hair to the color you want without the damage. If your ever in ohio.........
But good luck I hope you find someone near you!:)Purple sounds fun as a black girl born in the 80's I will forever luv me some shana!
shanadrums.jpg

Awww Im in NYC :sad:

Back