Natural Forum?

I think it is a good idea because there are at least 25 questions a day relating to natural hair. I think this board is super diverse:grin: but I also understand that if they make a natural section that someone will say but what about a 3b section, what about a section for short hair only, what about a section for bra-strap only. Bottom line is it will be very hard to satisfy all of us at once:rolleyes: BUT please consider a natural section:yep: What can I say...I am biased lol!

I think it is a good idea because there are at least 25 questions a day relating to natural hair. I think this board is super diverse:grin: but I also understand that if they make a natural section that someone will say but what about a 3b section, what about a section for short hair only, what about a section for bra-strap only. Bottom line is it will be very hard to satisfy all of us at once:rolleyes: BUT please consider a natural section:yep: What can I say...I am biased lol!

:wavey: there sweetie,

I just wanted to say that I love your hair :lovedrool::lovedrool::love4:! May I ask what you asked your barber for in the bottom picture on the left? I want this exact cut :yep:.

Again, your hair is AWESOME :Flahsssss!!!!:kiss2:

I used to be against and feel like it would bring a lot of division to the board....but lately I've been looking for natural threads and it would be nice if they were all in one section.:yep:

soooo...I'm all for it!

i hope they make one, even a temporary one just to see how it goes, they made a temporary politics forum, so hey, you neva know.

Ummmmmm add me to that list!!:grin: Puuuuhhhhhhhhleasseeeeeeeee "on knees begging" can we have one??? Purrrrrrrrrrrrrty pleaseeeeeeeee? Don't ya'll talk about me begging neither!:lachen:

Naturals on this forum have been requesting this for a LONG time now. And up to now we still have not been granted this VERY much needed request. It's obvious they are not even considering it. It a shame though because it is REALLY needed!!! Finding information about natural hair, routines, etc is the HARDEST thing to search for with our search engine.

I would love to keep hope that maybe one day the mods will take it into consideration...

:look:

Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea? I find that having everything together helps me learn a lot - I think that the natural sisters have a lot to share with the relaxed ones, and the relaxed sisters have a lot to share with the natural ones, and splitting those two groups apart by giving the naturals their own forum...... *shrug* I dunno.

But then, I've learned a LOT about my hair from white women, indian women, relaxed women, dreaded women, bald-headed women, etc, etc, etc.....

My 2cents....

I like have the natural threads in the hair discussion. Some of the products I used with relaxed hair, I still use on my natural hair. I have been natural for a couple of years so have natural and relaxed topics in one forum has never been an issue for me.

:look:

Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea? I find that having everything together helps me learn a lot - I think that the natural sisters have a lot to share with the relaxed ones, and the relaxed sisters have a lot to share with the natural ones, and splitting those two groups apart by giving the naturals their own forum...... *shrug* I dunno.

But then, I've learned a LOT about my hair from white women, indian women, relaxed women, dreaded women, bald-headed women, etc, etc, etc.....

My 2cents....

I agree. I have been able to transition into natural hair and maintain it with the current hair forum. I learn a lot from everyone too.

Back