Natural Flat Ironed with Aveda Brillant products (pics)

Leeda.the.Paladin

(Some of this is copied and pasted from my blog and the links are product reviews)
This is the third (?) time I have straightened my hair since I BC'd last April. I get better at it everytime. I had imposed a no heat challenge on myself that I was going to end in September , but decided to do it earlier since I will be swimming up to 4 times a week in September.

Ok my straightening routine this time around:

• Shampoo after swimming with Antichlorine shampoo
  • Oil rinse with Red Palm Oil
  • DC with Jessicurl WDT
  • Rinse and rollerset (a pitiful rollerset) using Aveda Brilliant Damage Control and small amount of coconut oil
  • Flat iron with Aveda Brilliant Pomade (choked full of cones!)
  • Pin curled
DSC04881.jpg

DSC04877.jpg

DSC04879.jpg

My hair is pretty much the length that it was before my BC and a whole lot thicker so I'm pretty happy with it. I really like the Aveda Brillant line for straightening hair. It was pretty humid humid here and I had no reversion with the pomade.
It took my over 4 hours to do it, I stopped keeping up after that :lachen:

wow-wee! so pretty and THICK!!! how long has it been since your BC? this is definitely inspiration to go natural right here. :yep:

I noticed your hair in your sig earlier today, and I was loving it. The larger pics are even better though, your hair is beautiful! Good growing! :clapping:

Back