NATURAL DC RAVE!!

afrofaithful

so yesterday I discovered I ran out of my industrial size tub of miss keys 10 en 1 (thank god! I didn't really like it...). I didn't have anything to dc with so I channeled my inner madame cj walker and made the best dc ever!!! It left my hair amazingly soft, shiny, and my curls were so defined!! Not to mention my hair was mosturized (duh)... Here's the recipe:

Half an avocado soft
Half a banana (I was going to use a whole one but I was hungry... :look:)
1/4 cup aloe vera juice
2 tbsp coconut oil (or whatever oil u want)
1 tbsp of honey
Blend it all up!!

I put this in my hair and sat under the dryer for about an hour. Even though I smelled liked banana pudding it worked great!!

Just thought I'd share a great natural dc!! I'm going to make this one of my staples its awesome!

Was the banana hard to rinse out? Maybe I didn't blend mine well enough when I used it on me. Congrats on making your own DC. I should try that sometime again.

Was the banana hard to rinse out? Maybe I didn't blend mine well enough when I used it on me. Congrats on making your own DC. I should try that sometime again.

No I just let it blend for awhile so the consistency was smooth, creamy and thick. I made sure there were no chunks, so the rinse out was a breeze.

that sounds so good now I know what to do with the left over bananas in the house because I don't like eating them once they get black. have to get some avocado in the house though

Half an avocado soft
Half a banana (I was going to use a whole one but I was hungry... :look:)
1/4 cup aloe vera juice
2 tbsp coconut oil (or whatever oil u want)
1 tbsp of honey
Blend it all up!!

Lol! :lol:

I love homemade DCs too! I'm a also big fan of coconut milk. It's so inexpensive and works very well.

Lol! :lol:

I love homemade DCs too! I'm a also big fan of coconut milk. It's so inexpensive and works very well.

Yeah! I just started using coconut milk and I love it! I mixed it and coconut oil with the qhemet biologics alma and olive heavy cream (or whatever it's called) because it's soooo thick. My hair came out really soft and it smelled pretty delicious too.:lick:

that sounds so good now I know what to do with the left over bananas in the house because I don't like eating them once they get black. have to get some avocado in the house though

Banana is helllllllll to was out u cant get it fine enough it left bits in my hair for days. Use banana baby food trust me,make banana fritters with the black banana's. pm me if u want the recipe.

Back