Natural Curly Pixie Cut

dicapr

Does anyone have a natural pixie cut? I want a change and I am thinking of cutting all my hair off but I was wondering if the cut is as effortless as it looks. Does anyone wear their hair like this and if so what is your reggie? Thanks.

There is a pixie cut thread here

I have a fade/pixie cut im letting some my side grow in so its less faded and more pixie-ish

Im natural but have no real regimen , im doing the most right now because I have been hennaing every week for the past 4 weeks I cut my hair 3 weeks ago.

Im going to do 2-3 more weekly henna treatments then I want to move to a real simple regimen I don't plan on letting it get to much longer then this for at least a year so im not going to be going the extra miles for growth or retention. I will only be co washing and trying to use the least amount of product and or techniques to maintain my moisture and softness its already styled so that's my goal soft and moist lol

besides my weekly henna adventures my hair has been so much freaking fun shoot even my henna treatments are easy now and are actually finally making a difference in my hair . I love it I still have been playing in my hair a lot but styling and getting out the door in the morning has been a whole lot better and faster.

Today I can say my hair is easier and so effort less it takes nothing for me to run out the door my hair is already styled and it has so much texture that I don't care what direction it goes in my only daily worry is whats in my spray bottle and is it still fresh lol and Im going to finally just buy me some kind of spritz on black Friday and let go of making stuff too.

SO LOW MAINTENANCE

If you do it you won't regret it.

I cut the sides down to a fade but I"m going to let it grow back out to pixiness.

Really, your hair efforts will be reduced by like 90%.

I haven't tried straightening it, but eventually I will to see if it can work as a straight pixie too.

Lots of cute natural styles on pinterest to inspire you if you're thinking of doing this cut.

Good luck!

Back