Natural curl dilema...

loveschild

I press my hair often (I don't have a relaxer), but I think that I just want to wear my hair naturally curly. Since I have straightened my hair so much the curl in my hair is looser now... well the back is still pretty curly but the front has loosened up alot. So question number 1 is...

Is there a product that can add curl to my hair that doesn't have harsh chemicals?

and

What product can I use so that it stays shiny and doesn't look dry or frizz up throughout the day?

I would appreciate any advice that can help me be able to wash and go with a natural curl :yep:

My hair isn't natural but I would like to add shine to my wash and go's. So come on experts of LSA. lol

I press my hair often (I don't have a relaxer), but I think that I just want to wear my hair naturally curly. Since I have straightened my hair so much the curl in my hair is looser now... well the back is still pretty curly but the front has loosened up alot. So question number 1 is...

Is there a product that can add curl to my hair that doesn't have harsh chemicals?

and

What product can I use so that it stays shiny and doesn't look dry or frizz up throughout the day?

I would appreciate any advice that can help me be able to wash and go with a natural curl :yep:

I think what you may have experienced is heat damage. Lay off the heat for a little while and incoporate some protein treatments (i recommend Ion Repair conditioner, nexxus emergencee(stronger protein treatment) or even eggs. Some times heat damage is reversible, sometimes its not but I don't know of any other methods that could reverse the process.

Also Fantasia IC gel w/ sparkalites is good for hold. I also recommend using some type of curl activator gel followed by Rasta Loc Locking Creme Wax (it really infuses moisture into your hair but can be a little heavy)

Back