Natural Chemical Free Hair Care Growth!!!!

michaela

Natural 4b
Dr. Ron’s Ultra Pure™
Shampoos & Conditioners

Natural, Chemical-Free Hair Care

With herbs, nutrients and essential oils, MSM strengthens hair and restores elasticity. A rich supply of mucopolysaccharides and protein in our conditioners leaves hair soft, light and shiny. We avoid the use of sodium laurel sulfate, a cheap, harsh detergent often derived from petroleum and disguised in pseudo-natural products with the phrase “comes from coconuts.”

spacer.gif
shampoo_conditioner.jpg
Sulfur-rich MSM, coconut oil and herbs are among the ingredients that make our hair care products unique.​
MSM Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Soft, shiny hair results from superior nutrition – but our great shampoos and conditioners will bring out your hair’s natural qualities like no other products.
  • Our unique blend of oils, herbal extracts, and nutrients strengthens hair, restores elasticity and repairs split ends.
  • MSM Shampoo contains a rich concentration of sulfur in the form of MSM for maximum benefits. 16 ounces.
  • MSM Conditioner is rich in protein, mucopolysaccharides, and vitamins A, C and E. Botanical extracts include horsetail, known to help eliminate excess oil from the hair and scalp. Essential Oils and Mucopolysaccharides offer optimal moisturizing for dry or damaged hair. 16 ounces.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
MSM Shampoo, 16 oz.

$16.95
spacer.gif
MSM Conditioner, 16 oz.
$16.95
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

MSM Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner​
  • spacer.gif
    Moisturizing_shampoo_condit.jpg
    An extra-high Essential Oil content distinguishes MSM Moisturizing Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Conditioner.​
    For dry or damaged hair, our MSM Moisturizing Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Conditioner have an extra high concentration of essential oils. Eight ounces each.
  • Blended with coconut and olive oils, herbal extracts and nutrients, essential oils have exceptional moisturizing qualities and help restore beautiful luster to your hair.​
  • Essential oils contain characteristic plant aromas that leave a gentle fragrance and help hair stay fresh between washings.​

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
MSM Moisturizing Shampoo, 8 oz.
$11.95
spacer.gif
MSM Moisturizing Conditioner, 8 oz.
$11.95
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Ingredients in MSM Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Shampoo: Deionized Water, Decyl Polyglucose, MSM, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, protein extract; extracts of Rosemary, Sage, Nettles, Coltsfoot, Horsetail, Fennel; Aloe Vera Gel; Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid and Panthenol (Vitamins E, A, C and B5, respectively, in liposome forms); Grape Seed Extract, Inositol, Niacin, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Essential Oils. MSM Moisturizing Shampoo is distinguished by a higher concentration of essential oils.
Ingredients in MSM Conditioner and MSM Moisturizing Conditioner: Deionized Water, MSM , Natural Vegetable Fatty Acid Base, Milk Protein, Phospholipids, Amino Acids (Cystine, Cystine & Methionine), Glycoprotein (Glycogen & Mucopolysaccharides); extracts of Rosemary, Sage, Coltsfoot, and Horsetail; protein extract; Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid and Panthenol (Vitamins E, A, C and B5, respectively, in liposome forms); Grape Seed Extract, Essential Oils. MSM Moisturizing Conditioner is distinguished by a higher concentration of essential oils.
spacer.gif
Has Anyone Ever Heard of this!

I got this From another Board member!
it sounds better than Ovation and Megatek!????
What do you think!
Has anyone Ever Heard of or tried these products

Last edited:
That looks yummy... I think everyone is over in that other thread :look: This gives me a good idea, to start mixing my MSM powders into my conditioners!

Yea I felt kinda lonely For a minute:ohwell:
but yeah I think im going to try these products!
It Would Go great with the Eqyss Line products since The Eqyss shampoo Contains SLS ( i posted it earlier in the Eqyss Line Products Not for growth thread) The ingredients Look Great!
Not only are the Shampoo and Conditoner Great for your over all hair looking at the ingredients it looks like it can get some growth on!:lick:

Eqyss just told me that one of their shampoos did not have SLS, but it had another form of SLS dervied from coconut. HMM... now I'm thinking.

Dr. Ron’s Ultra Pure™

Shampoos & Conditioners

Natural, Chemical-Free Hair Care

With herbs, nutrients and essential oils, MSM strengthens hair and restores elasticity. A rich supply of mucopolysaccharides and protein in our conditioners leaves hair soft, light and shiny. We avoid the use of sodium laurel sulfate, a cheap, harsh detergent often derived from petroleum and disguised in pseudo-natural products with the phrase “comes from coconuts.”​

spacer.gif
shampoo_conditioner.jpg
Sulfur-rich MSM, coconut oil and herbs are among the ingredients that make our hair care products unique.​

MSM Shampoo and Conditioner​

• Soft, shiny hair results from superior nutrition – but our great shampoos and conditioners will bring out your hair’s natural qualities like no other products.
  • Our unique blend of oils, herbal extracts, and nutrients strengthens hair, restores elasticity and repairs split ends.
  • MSM Shampoo contains a rich concentration of sulfur in the form of MSM for maximum benefits. 16 ounces.
  • MSM Conditioner is rich in protein, mucopolysaccharides, and vitamins A, C and E. Botanical extracts include horsetail, known to help eliminate excess oil from the hair and scalp. Essential Oils and Mucopolysaccharides offer optimal moisturizing for dry or damaged hair. 16 ounces.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
MSM Shampoo, 16 oz.​

$16.95
spacer.gif
MSM Conditioner, 16 oz.
$16.95
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

MSM Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner​

• spacer.gif
    Moisturizing_shampoo_condit.jpg
    An extra-high Essential Oil content distinguishes MSM Moisturizing Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Conditioner.​
    For dry or damaged hair, our MSM Moisturizing Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Conditioner have an extra high concentration of essential oils. Eight ounces each.
  • Blended with coconut and olive oils, herbal extracts and nutrients, essential oils have exceptional moisturizing qualities and help restore beautiful luster to your hair.​
  • Essential oils contain characteristic plant aromas that leave a gentle fragrance and help hair stay fresh between washings.​
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
$11.95
spacer.gif
$11.95
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Ingredients in MSM Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Shampoo: Deionized Water, Decyl Polyglucose, MSM, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, protein extract; extracts of Rosemary, Sage, Nettles, Coltsfoot, Horsetail, Fennel; Aloe Vera Gel; Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid and Panthenol (Vitamins E, A, C and B5, respectively, in liposome forms); Grape Seed Extract, Inositol, Niacin, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Essential Oils. MSM Moisturizing Shampoo is distinguished by a higher concentration of essential oils.
Ingredients in MSM Conditioner and MSM Moisturizing Conditioner: Deionized Water, MSM , Natural Vegetable Fatty Acid Base, Milk Protein, Phospholipids, Amino Acids (Cystine, Cystine & Methionine), Glycoprotein (Glycogen & Mucopolysaccharides); extracts of Rosemary, Sage, Coltsfoot, and Horsetail; protein extract; Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid and Panthenol (Vitamins E, A, C and B5, respectively, in liposome forms); Grape Seed Extract, Essential Oils. MSM Moisturizing Conditioner is distinguished by a higher concentration of essential oils.
spacer.gif

I got this From another Board member!
it sounds better than Ovation and Megatek!????
What do you think!
Has anyone Ever Heard of or tried these products

Yea I felt kinda lonely For a minute:ohwell:
but yeah I think im going to try these products!
It Would Go great with the Eqyss Line products since The Eqyss shampoo Contains SLS ( i posted it earlier in the Eqyss Line Products Not for growth thread) The ingredients Look Great!
Not only are the Shampoo and Conditoner Great for your over all hair looking at the ingredients it looks like it can get some growth on!:lick:
It looks like it would complment the MT rebuilder!!

We may need you to try it and give us a review:yep: Sounds really good though!

I will most Definitley Try these Products!
Anybody want to join me?:look:

Dont Be Scared!
Im Going to try this!
It could be like a Cheaper Version of the OCT Shampoo Except more Goodies included!

Eqyss just told me that one of their shampoos did not have SLS, but it had another form of SLS dervied from coconut. HMM... now I'm thinking.

Really?
I will try the Eqyss shampoo later but i really want to know what this MSM is about?

Okay i emailed the company to get an idea of the product to help me and this is what they said oh I really need help with my moms hair i think this may do the job i plan on using this on myself too

Hi Reann,

They would be helpful but if she is having hair loss and or damaged hair, there is more to it and our supplements could be important - high vitamin Cod Liver Oil and Iodine Complex for example, in addition to our multi Doc's Best.

Regards,

Ron Schmid, ND
Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure
www.DrRons.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:39 PM
Subject: Hair Products

Hello​
My Mother has been Struggling with hair problems for a while​
I was Looking at your products and i saw your Dr. Ron’s Ultra Pure™​
Shampoos & Conditioners The ingredinets sound great!​
Do you Really think this Could really benfit and help her?​
Reann​

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
$11.95
spacer.gif
$11.95
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
The bolded ingredients are definately great for promoting hair growth.
Has anyone ordered this yet? I'm curious how it leaves the hair feeling in terms of slip. That's not really a problem because I would use this as a DC over night or with steam to get it into the pores and then I could use HE LTR as a cream rinse for the extra slip if this doesn't deliver in that regard. This is an impressive sounding product indeed with what seems to be a high concentration of all the good ingreidents....

You may be on to something chile!!

If anyone orders please be sure to come back here and post...it make take time to see the results but you can't go wrong with these ingredients.

Hey MissPrincess!

Those ingredients sound really really good! Did the board member that you got this from try these products? I really wonder what the slip is like for the conditioner.

If you are willing to try the products out, I'll buy with you!

MissPrincess - Check this out.

There is MSM shampoo and conditioner by Ultra Botanicals that has practically the same ingredients.

Ultra Botanicals MSM Shampoo:

Coconut oil, olive oil, decyl polyglucose (natural surfactant), MSM, wheat protein, oat protein, soya protein, deionized water, rosemary extract, sage extract, nettles extract, coltsfoot extract, horsetail extract, fennel extract, essential oils, aloe vera gel, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (provitamin B5), grape seed extract, inositol, niacin.

Ultra Botanicals MSM Conditioner:

Natural vegetable fatty acid base, MSM, milk protein, phospholipids, amino acids cysteine, cysteine 8 methionine, glyco protein (glycogen and mucopolysaccharides), rosemary extract, sage extract, horsetail extract, coltsfoot extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soya protein, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), panthenol (Vitamin B5), grape seed extract, essential oil.

I wonder what's going on there. Both products are currently on sale. You can get 16-oz bottles for $9.95 each.

http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-ultra_aesthetics-msm_conditioner/
http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-ultra_aesthetics-msm_shampoo/

My concern is that Ultra Botanicals has had some issues with the FDA in the past:
http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/ultrabotanicals7_01.html
http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2007/CL253e.pdf

Are Dr. Ron's products and Ultra Botanicals related to each other some how?

Last edited:
MissPrincess - Check this out.

There is MSM shampoo and conditioner by Ultra Botanicals that has practically the same ingredients.

Ultra Botanicals MSM Shampoo:

Coconut oil, olive oil, decyl polyglucose (natural surfactant), MSM, wheat protein, oat protein, soya protein, deionized water, rosemary extract, sage extract, nettles extract, coltsfoot extract, horsetail extract, fennel extract, essential oils, aloe vera gel, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (provitamin B5), grape seed extract, inositol, niacin.

Ultra Botanicals MSM Conditioner:

Natural vegetable fatty acid base, MSM, milk protein, phospholipids, amino acids cysteine, cysteine 8 methionine, glyco protein (glycogen and mucopolysaccharides), rosemary extract, sage extract, horsetail extract, coltsfoot extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soya protein, retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), panthenol (Vitamin B5), grape seed extract, essential oil.

I wonder what's going on there. Both products are currently on sale. You can get 16-oz bottles for $9.95 each.

http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-ultra_aesthetics-msm_conditioner/
http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-ultra_aesthetics-msm_shampoo/

My concern is that Ultra Botanicals has had some issues with the FDA in the past:
http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/ultrabotanicals7_01.html
http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2007/CL253e.pdf

Are Dr. Ron's products and Ultra Botanicals related to each other some how?

I dont know if they are Related but they Sound the same with the ingredients the other board member i got this from has not tried it yet but she plans on it:yep:
These products Sounds like they can be better than Megatek and Oct Shampoo! But i will still continue using the Megatek and the Eqyss products!:grin:
With the Msm or Botanicals when i get it

The bolded ingredients are definately great for promoting hair growth.
Has anyone ordered this yet? I'm curious how it leaves the hair feeling in terms of slip. That's not really a problem because I would use this as a DC over night or with steam to get it into the pores and then I could use HE LTR as a cream rinse for the extra slip if this doesn't deliver in that regard. This is an impressive sounding product indeed with what seems to be a high concentration of all the good ingreidents....

You may be on to something chile!!

If anyone orders please be sure to come back here and post...it make take time to see the results but you can't go wrong with these ingredients.

I havent order yet but i plan on it Very soon:yep:

Back