Natural and relaxed ladies...

ricochet

I see that sickbay has some REALLY good prices on their conditioners and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions for what I could purchase? I am just experimenting with new conditioners, not in dire straits or anything...just a little bored, ya know? I am not looking for any conditioner in particular that does a specific thing...but I am looking to find out if any of you have used any of the products listed with good results. Softness, detangling power, scent(I love the good smelling stuff!), etc are some of the things I wanted to know about with these products. I see they have Salerm, Miss Key, Lacio, and that pink creme rinse Lafier(sp?) that alot seem to praise in regard to the famous Dominican blowout. /images/graemlins/wink.gif Any suggestions ladies? /images/graemlins/look.gif Thanks in advance! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey there!
I have Salerm and Lacio Lacio...I must admit I think I liek Salerm better but the jury is still out.
I also have the hair mask...I like that pretty well.

Alter Egos Garlic Treatment is great...detangling, softening and smells lovely

10 En 1 was and is my all time favorite BUT...I wouldnt say it detangles cause after a certain point (post 7 weeks or so) my hair needs an additional rinse ....it hydrates my hair...some people have not liked it though....

I like the nacidit avacado conditioner. I'll alternate between the miss keys 10 en 1 and the nacidit because the conditioning agents tend to wear off if you are constantly using the same conditioner all the time.

I bought the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask from them. It smells really good (to me...). I have not used it yet. Others have had good results with it. Try doing a search within the forum.

Back