NASAAB 50% OFF SALE TODAY ONLY

divinempress

The only thing I buy from Nasaab is their black soap. What else is good?

4th Annual Christmas In July
50% OFF Sale!
When: July 18th 2009 ONLY
Time: 6am - 6pm (CST)

The shea butter is fiyah. And the bar soap is nice( i forgot the name i want to say honey oatmeal). If you like hair oil, the kelechi hair oil too in jasmine scent:look:.

The shea butter is fiyah. And the bar soap is nice( i forgot the name i want to say honey oatmeal). If you like hair oil, the kelechi hair oil too in jasmine scent:look:.

oooh u're so right about the shea butter...i ordered a sample a while back and it's still goin strong! lol its top quality stuff

oooh u're so right about the shea butter...i ordered a sample a while back and it's still goin strong! lol its top quality stuff

Yes it is, i hope you ordered early this morning because with this sale it can take a minute, but its worth it. Im going to pass this one up.

Yea...they said "Orders will start shipping on August 3rd. Thereafter, allow 4-6 weeks for orders to arrive." :ohwell:

I know its a minute. I used to order all my winter stock during these sales and it saves alot of money. But i will give it to them for letting people know how long it takes. Very good quality.:yep:

This shipping costs are hurting my soul :( Yall got me wanting that Shea butter though. I currently get mine from Sheabutterhut.com

Got a 5 lb block of shea butter earlier today. Missed out on the free sample pack. D'oh! Oh well. I have some shea to tide me over until it the block arrives.

What do you ladies like about their shea butter? Is the quality a lot better than vendors?

I like because it is fluffy, its consistency is great. To me it is less greasy then yellow shea butter.
I agree...it's the best shea butter I've used. I can't even buy it from local vendors, 'cause it's just not the same. Especially when I ask them is their shea butter unrefined, and they look at me like I'm speaking Swahili. :ohwell: Maybe I'm just partial because Nasabb's shea butter was the first one I ever tried, but it seems to be the best. I ordered some shea butter from Agbanga Karite at the end of last year...it's not as fluffy as the Nasabb shea. It has the same type of smell and coloring, but I have to fight with it to get it out of the container. With Nasabb I can just use my finger, and even a couple months after I've opened it, it's still fluffy.

And I think I'm in :love:

I've had about three different brand of shea butter and NOTHING has compared to Nasabb! I can just feel this is quality shea butter. The smell reminds me vaguely of chocolate and it's so light and fluffy! It melts instantly in my hands to such a rich texture, no grains, bumps, nothing.

I have found my shea butter provider for life! I know I'm going to have to order the 5 lbs next! :grin:

Hey, ladies!

Did everyone get their goodies? Mine just came today! :grin:
MIne arrived on the 7th but I wasn't home, so I picked it up from the apartment complex office on the 8th. I got a 5 lb block. I should last me a good long time. I mixed some with coconut oil and some lavender and tangerine essential oils.

How does your block come? I'm wondering if it would come in a container similar to the one my pound came in. I really like it. :yep:

It was sort of rectangular shaped...they wrapped it tightly in plastic, and then put that inside a big zip loc bag. The box was just big enough to hold everything. It was packaged very nicely. I was thinking it was going to come in chunks, but it's one big 5 lb block. I'll take a pic when I get home today. :yep:

Did you receive notification that your order was sent? I order on 7/18 too and haven't received my order yet. I went to the site and is the status of my order is still "new".

This is my 1st time ordering from Nasabb. Is the wait normally this long?

I got my notification email last week or so, and got it Friday. I would give it a week, and then email them. This was my first time ordering, too.

Dag. :ohwell: I went to the site to order some more (their honey oatmeal soap and black soap is the TRUTH) and they're all sold out! How long am I gonna have to wait, maaaaannn!

Did you receive notification that your order was sent? I order on 7/18 too and haven't received my order yet. I went to the site and is the status of my order is still "new".

This is my 1st time ordering from Nasabb. Is the wait normally this long?

Per above posts they started shipping out aug 3rd and it said on the site to allow 4-6weeks for shipping. This is the biggest sale of the year and it does take a while. My mom bought some shea butter and her's hasn't come yet either. Normally shipping is not long when there is not a sale. Hth

Back