Naptural85 News

:yay: I don't usually care about the ytbers but she seems like such a sweetie.

Her hair is probably going to be TBL by the end of this pregnancy. I'm already jealous.

WOW, good for her.

On another note, Youtubers are getting pregnant left right and centre. A whole bunch of people I am subscribed to are pregnant or just had a baby. Baby bug going on :)

AWW! YA for her! I've been waiting for her to get preggers. I need me a husband so I can start making some babies myself!

I have learned so much from her videos. I was motivated to use more natural hair products because of her. I am looking forward to her child's hair journey if it is a girl.

:grin: I think this is the most excited I've been for a Vlogger baby announcement:woot:, I am soooo happy for Whitney and Fillipe, she seems so sweet and genuine and they're so wonderful as a couple, I'm really excited for them:meme:.

Last edited:
They are so cute together and look like they have so much fun! They make me want a relationship! They will make great parents!

I'm so so happy for them!!! Filipe is too adorable :lol: They are really cute together.

ETA: I loved that little glimpse into their lives. :)

Last edited:
I watched when she posted it. She was running through the woods like a murderer was after her. Felipe was like :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: when she said it was ticks. :lol: They are a cute couple, congrats to them.

When people say you need to be best friends with your husband or wife these two are it look how much fun they have together!!

Like others I don't really care too much about vloggers but I love these two :-D

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Those 2 guys seem like such nice people and her cute videos always enhance my good mood: even if I don't know her personally I am actually happy for her! Congrats!

I love baby announcements! Awww, her husband is so excited. I loved his little dance :lol:

"I'm gonna be a DADDY! Put the camera back on me, it's my moment!"

Back