Nappturosity - A Book About Natrual Hair Journey.

mscocoface

Have any of you ladies heard of this book before or know of anyone who has read it?

From time to time I recommend books to those starting out on the natural journey, but this one came to me via email and I wanted to know something about it.

Disclosure: I am not getting any type of payment from them nor am I endorsing this book.

Just want to know if any of you ladies have heard of it and/or have read it and what your opinions are.

On the video she mentions something about the book that I had not heard in others and that is embracing the learning of your natural hair like a relationship and learning to love and accept and deal with what YOUR natural hair looks like not what others natural hair look like.

It looks like she has a shop in Indiana, if any of our Indian sistah's have been to her shop please tell us about it. Man, I so wish there was a natural hair care salon in my neighborhood.

Here is the link to tell you more about the book and the salon.

http://www.naturalhairbook.com/?hop=gen4907

Feedback ladies please! Thanks.

They sent me an email yesterday about this book. I think I might get it. I like the few hairstyles that they did show during the video.

It looks pretty basic - nothing I don't already know after being a member of NP. But if there are some great hair styling options in there then I might buy it just for that.

Back