Nancit avocado or olive oil

gymfreak336

Nacidit products avocado, olive oil, coconut .....

I have been looking for an affordable mosturizing shampoo and matching conditioner and these look really good. Which ones have you used and what were your results. I have colortreated relaxed 4a/b hair. Which one should I buy? Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Nacidit products avocado, olive oil, coconut .....

gymfreak336 said:
I have been looking for an affordable mosturizing shampoo and matching conditioner and these look really good. Which ones have you used and what were your results. I have colortreated relaxed 4a/b hair. Which one should I buy? Thanks

I use the Nacidit Olive oil poo and the Nacidit avocado cream conditioner. They both work very good and my hair stays moisturized. My dominician stylist got me hooked over 2years ago and they still work wonders.

Ive been using Nacidit and Capile Olive Oil/Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner for the past 6 years at my Dominican salon........... and my hair LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is always soften, moisturized, silky, and bouncy when i leave thes alone. Those products are lifetime KEEPERS for me!!!!!

When I was relaxed this was ALL I used. I LOVED it. When I went on vacation to DR I took a trip from my resort into the city just to get the conditioner/rinse CHEAP! I got 2 gallons of it for the equivalent of $4! It was heavenly on my hair. Now that I'm natural my hair refuses the stuff.

KiniKakes said:
Ive been using Nacidit and Capile Olive Oil/Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner for the past 6 years at my Dominican salon........... and my hair LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is always soften, moisturized, silky, and bouncy when i leave thes alone. Those products are lifetime KEEPERS for me!!!!!

I agree with Kinikakes - I went to Dominicans a few weeks ago and they used these products may hair looked heavenly!!!

Thanks ladies. I know what to buy now. I think I am going to buy the avocado set and the olive oil one. For the price I can afford to buy all of it.

Nacidit Avocado Cream Conditioner doesnt here are the ingredients....
Purified water,cetyl alcohol,mineral oil,lanoilin,citric acid,methyl paraben,prpyl paraben,FD&C yellow #5,FD&C blue#1,Avocado oil and fragrance.

The Nacidit Avocado Hair Conditioner is great by itself, but I make it wonderful by adding a little avocado oil from WFM to make it wonderful!

MissMadaam said:
Nacidit Avocado Cream Conditioner doesnt here are the ingredients....
Purified water,cetyl alcohol,mineral oil,lanoilin,citric acid,methyl paraben,prpyl paraben,FD&C yellow #5,FD&C blue#1,Avocado oil and fragrance.

thanks! goody it has no protein. Those ingredients really disturb me tho. How can the products be good?
Does anyone know how this would compare to silicon mix?

RavenIvygurl said:
thanks! goody it has no protein. Those ingredients really disturb me tho. How can the products be good?
Does anyone know how this would compare to silicon mix?

Silicon mix is protien and moisture ..(so is Miss Key SUPER 10 en 1 which I love and I like the ingredients)... to me I dont care for the ingredients of Nacidit avocado but it feels like heaven on my hair I cant lie..lol... I would say it gives great slip and detangles but its not comparable to Miss SUPER 10 en 1 or silicon mix they do differnt things

Last edited:
I like...no love this stuff for co-washing. I knew it was a hit because when I used it on braided hair (with extensions) the extension hair was so soft. THis stuff is a keeper and I will order it in gallon size when I run out. Olive Oil all the way!!

MissMadaam said:
Silicon mix is protien and moisture ..(so is Miss Key SUPER 10 en 1 which I love and I like the ingredients)... to me I dont care for the ingredients of Nacidit avocado but it feels like heaven on my hair I cant lie..lol... I would say it gives great slip and detangles but its not comparable to Miss SUPER 10 en 1 or silicon mix they do differnt things

Perfect explaination! I feel the same way.

I have the Olive Oil shampoo & rinse and the Avocado conditioner. I love the rinse! I haven't used the poo and conditioner yet, but I will be using all three products until my next touch-up.

Back