Name Your Fave Five Dominican Products !!

Ruby True

Okay so I'm reading a thread about a another member who got amazing results from using a certain Dominican Conditioner. I want to try some but I don't want to mess up my protein/moisture balance. So ladies if you could be so kind. List your favorite five ( I try to limit but what the heck) :grin:dominican conditioners and state whether they are moisture, deep moisture, light protein or hardcore. TIA

i dont use any personally but i know some ladies that rave over lacio lacio leave in conditioner and i think silocone mix is raved about to (im pretty sure its dominican) and u can get it as a moisturizer or a protein depending on what kind you use

i dont use any personally but i know some ladies that rave over lacio lacio leave in conditioner and i think silocone mix is raved about to (im pretty sure its dominican) and u can get it as a moisturizer or a protein depending on what kind you use

Co-signing. I hear allot of good things about Salerm 21 (even though I think it's Italian).

Favorite Dominican Products:
La Plancha
Baba de Caracol
Tropical Intensive Conditioner Cream
D'Fina
Lacio Lacio

Favorite Brazilian Product:
Skala! :grin:

ETA: All of the Dominican products contain proteins, but only my Tropical Milk's Protein DC is cited as a protein conditioner. The Skala contains ceramides which mimic proteins, but are not.

Last edited:
1. Silicon Mix Intensive Leave-In
2. Silicon Mix DC
3. Alter Ego Cren

I used to really like:

4. Lacio Lacio
5. Alter Ego Hot Oil Garlic Treatment

1) German D' Trigo (Wheat Germ DC Conditioner)* I really, really Love This Conditioner! :grin:

I have, but haven't used::look:

2) La Plancha
3) Baba De Caracoal
4) La Bomba
5) Cinnamon & Sole

**And of Course Italian Made Alter Ego Garlic DC.:lick:

Baba de Caracol
BPT Wheat Germ Conditioner
These are very moisturizing.

ETA: La Bomba
La Bomba con Crema de Aguacate (avocado cream)
Toque Magico Emergencia

Last edited:
I'm dominican so i've neen using a lot of dominican products, but the ones I love are :

- Silicon Mix
- Emergencia
- Chocolacio
- La plancha
- 10 en 1

HIH
=)

Lacio Lacio Leave-in
Silicon Mix Conditioner
Silicon Mix Leave-in
D'Fina 11 en 1 Conditioner
Nacadit(sp) Olive Oil & Avocado Conditioners

Silicon Mix DC-- talk about slip and lovely smell!
Baba de Caracol Rinse (havent tried the DC yet)
Toque Magico Emergencia DC
Alter Ego Cren (although this is Italian, TONS of Dominicans use it)
Lacio Lacio

What I have now that I havent used yet:

La Plancha (heard this is quite good)
Baba de Caracol hair loss DC treatment

Silicon Mix DC-- talk about slip and lovely smell!
Baba de Caracol Rinse (havent tried the DC yet)
Toque Magico Emergencia DC
Alter Ego Cren (although this is Italian, TONS of Dominicans use it)
Lacio Lacio

What I have now that I havent used yet:

La Plancha (heard this is quite good)
Baba de Caracol hair loss DC treatment

Thanks for describing the results that is very important for me to decide which ones to use. Do you find any of them moisturizing than others? TIA

Shampoo: Silicon Mix Pearl

Rinse: Nacidit Olive Oil, D'Fina 11 en 1

Deep Conditioners: Baba De Caracol :lick:, Silicon Mix :lick:, Alter Ego *Italian* :lick::lick:

Leave In: Silicon Mix, Lacio Lacio :lick:, Salerm 21 B5 *Italian*:lick::lick:

These are my staples

Thanks for describing the results that is very important for me to decide which ones to use. Do you find any of them moisturizing than others? TIA

Hi; Silicon Mix and the Baba de Caracol are the most moisturizing ones out of the list, although Emergencia makes your hair very soft as well. The alter ego Cren is a scalp/hair treatment for thinning hair, etc. and lacio lacio is a leave in that makes your hair soft and shiny :)

HTH!

I don't know anything about protein and moisture. All I know is that Silicon mix makes my hair feel really nice and silky no matter how much I've abused it and lacio lacio is hair heaven in a bottle

lacio lacio leave in

lady fior olive oil treatment

silicon mix leave in conditioner

praital silk worm moisturizing cream conditioner

Now I know I already listed my 5, but I HAD to mention Crece Pelo Treatment Capilar. It is very moisturizing deep conditioner with no protien and lots of good hair growing herbs. The slip is pretty freakin good too!

but I HAD to mention Crece Pelo Treatment Capilar. It is very moisturizing deep conditioner with no protien and lots of good hair growing herbs. The slip is pretty freakin good too!

I wondered about this one....:lick:

It sounds pretty amazing from what I've read on-line.:yep:

My favorite 5 are:

Praital Crema Humectante
Mirta de perales DC Masque
Silcon Mix
Silicona Ceramide & Rice Treatment
Nacidit Crema Acondicionadora Germen de Trigo

Back