Naked

coconifah

A natural girl living in an unnatural world
Hey dollz. Has anyone ever tried the Naked line of products? If so how did you like them? What are the benefits? Just curious I've been seeing it advertised a lot lately.

Hey dollz. Has anyone ever tried the Naked line of products? If so how did you like them? What are the benefits? Just curious I've been seeing it advertised a lot lately.
The first 2 times, my hair was silky, smooth and tangle free. After that, it was a tangled, dry mess. It is a relaxer that I will never have put in my hair again. I don't care how "natural" my stylist told me that it was. I'm still debating on if I should do a BC or not.

The first 2 times, my hair was silky, smooth and tangle free. After that, it was a tangled, dry mess. It is a relaxer that I will never have put in my hair again. I don't care how "natural" my stylist told me that it was. I'm still debating on if I should do a BC or not.
Its a relaxer???????? Omg

They have a Honey & Almond conditioner that's silicone free as far as I can tell that is really really nice. It smells yummy, leaves the hair detangled and soft, and a little bit goes a long way. The Naked shampoo is also very nice. It's the most moisturizing sulphate shampoo I've ever used, and that's saying a lot.

ETA: Naked is a whole line of products. It's by the same company that makes Essations. They have a relaxer but they also have shampoo, conditioner and styling products.

They have a Honey & Almond conditioner that's silicone free as far as I can tell that is really really nice. It smells yummy, leaves the hair detangled and soft, and a little bit goes a long way. The Naked shampoo is also very nice. It's the most moisturizing sulphate shampoo I've ever used, and that's saying a lot.

ETA: Naked is a whole line of products. It's by the same company that makes Essations. They have a relaxer but they also have shampoo, conditioner and styling products.
Ok thanks. I seen a stylist on my fb post the honey and almond stuff. I was just unsure what it was.

I have the Naked shampoo and conditioner. It has a lot of protein in them. Do you think I should step back from the Aphogee? I use the 2min and the Green Tea spray. My hair is benefiting from incorporating more protein, but I don't wanna over do it.

I would strongly advise against mixing protein products or layering several protein enriched products (i.e. Using a protein cleanser, conditioner, leave-in, and styler all in one wash day) unless you have severely damaged hair. HTH!
I have the Naked shampoo and conditioner. It has a lot of protein in them. Do you think I should step back from the Aphogee? I use the 2min and the Green Tea spray. My hair is benefiting from incorporating more protein, but I don't wanna over do it.

I would strongly advise against mixing protein products or layering several protein enriched products (i.e. Using a protein cleanser, conditioner, leave-in, and styler all in one wash day) unless you have severely damaged hair. HTH!
maybe I was unclear regarding my question? Since the Naked line is a moisture/protein balanced line, but has a lot of protein in it, should I remove Aphogee from my regimen? do you find not needing to use other protein based products, while using this line? I'm relaxed and color treated btw. I would not use that many protein based product on wash day and I wash my hair frequently.

Back