Nairobi Haircare Products

lexi08

Is anyone using the Nairobi line of haircare products? Which products do you like /recommend and why?

I haven't tried any of their products but a part of me is interested in the hair oil. I have to take a look at the ingredients and see if it is benefical for my hair. That is in terms of providing moisture and protection against the elements.

I have tried the Nairobi Exquisite Hydrating Shampoo and Humecto-sil Conditioner.
The shampoo is ok but I prefer my Elucence poo better more moisturizing and detangles my hair better.
I love the Humecto-sil condtioner leaves my hair feeling like silk I will repurchase again the stylist said it works even better as a deep conditioner.
I have also heard the Foam wrap is great I wanted to try it but every time go to the salon it is sold out and the stylist said she cant keep it in stock.

LABETT said:
I have tried the Nairobi Exquisite Hydrating Shampoo and Humecto-sil Conditioner.
The shampoo is ok but I prefer my Elucence poo better more moisturizing and detangles my hair better.
I love the Humecto-sil condtioner leaves my hair feeling like silk I will repurchase again the stylist said it works even better as a deep conditioner.
I have also heard the Foam wrap is great I wanted to try it but every time go to the salon it is sold out and the stylist said she cant keep it in stock.

Thanks, I think I might try the shampoo and styling foam.

I use the Nairobi products and think they are really good. I also have a Nairobi relaxer. The Nairobi Exquisite Hydrating Detangling Shampoo as well as Humectasil conditioner are good. I also like the Soft Touch Leave-In Conditioner. The only products I like better than Nairobi are the Elucence Shampoo, Deep Brilliance Hydration Shampoo, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, and Deep Brilliance Reconstruct Conditioner.

Oh, and the Nairobi oil is awesome! I cannot think of a better or even comparable oil.

Back