Nacidit coconut vs. Alter ego coconut

BrooklynSouth

I, and my hair love Alter Ego coconut conditioner. Do you have the NACIDIT COCONUT jar in your stash? I would like to compare ingredients{looked on line, not listed for contents}...have you used both..what are your comparison reviews? Should Nacidit compare, I'd be glad to save some $$:look: by switching to the less $ NACIDIT COCONUT-$18.00 vs. $8.00.

THANKS IN ADVANCE {T.I.A.}

ALTER EGO COCONUT CONDITIONING MASK INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol And Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride Glyceryl Laurate, Amodimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-10, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Wow. I have never seen the Nacidit Coconut conditioner. The Nacidit Avacado conditioner is superb, though. I hope you find what you're looking for!

I have seen the list before online last year . Can't find it now, but if I remember correctly the formulae for the olive, avocado and coconut are the same except for the particular oil (in the same place in the ingredient list) HTH

I have seen the list before online last year . Can't find it now, but if I remember correctly the formulae for the olive, avocado and coconut are the same except for the particular oil (in the same place in the ingredient list) HTH

Thanks it does help.

Back