Nacidit Avocado Conditioner Review

Tai

I decided to finally try out the sample of Nacidit Avocado conditioner that Sengschick so graciously gave all of us at our last meeting in December. I hadn't deep conditioned my hair with heat for awhile :look: so I knew my hair was way overdue.

After I clarified my hair, I conditioned it with just the Avocado conditioner. No add ins at all. I saturated my hair with it then covered with a plastic cap and sat under a warm dryer for about 45 minutes or so.

When I rinsed, my hair was very soft. The conditioner has a perfumy smell, not like avocado but pleasant. The only drawback is that the entire floor of the tub was mint green but it did rinse out eventually. My hair also remained detangled, which is no small feat for hair that's in it's 10 month of transitioning. My hair had moderate slip, not as much as when I use Salerm Wheat Germ Mask but much more than when I used Nacidit Olive Oil, which left me with no slip and tangled hair.

I would definately purchase Nacidit Avocado. :up: If you're in the market for a reasonably priced deep conditioner that leaves your hair soft, detangled and has pretty good slip, look no further. :) Thanks, Sengschick, for the sample. :kiss:

You must have been reading my mind. My friend's wife (who is Dominican) just gave me some of this conditioner. She also gave me another one called 10 en 1 (I think) and I really like it. I can't wait to try the Nacidit!

http://public.fotki.com/kimdd/
Natural:4a

I would have never tried this if it hadn't been for Sengschick. I was so disappointed by the Nacidit Olive Oil. It worked great for other people but my hair hated it. :nono: Thanks again, Sengs, for the generous sample. ;)

Aww thanks Tai! I'm happy you liked it :) . It's one of my all time favorites which is why I shared it w/everyone. Honeycomb and her friend that came both really liked it too and were planning to purchase. I think it's wonderful b/c the minute it hits your hair it softens immediately. Nothing else has ever done that to my hair and the softness stays w/you until the next wash. I never had the problem w/it sticking in the tub though, but it's possible I've just never paid attn. It was nothing like that Apretadora mess :look: .

@Labett: :kiss: I'm happy you like it too. You've had me trying more stuff than I'd like to name, but all have been wonderful. ;)

Back