Naani Naturals Online Store has reopened...

I tried them a few years ago. The first time I got my items but they never sent an email saying they even received my order. That first order took weeks to receive. I should have learned a lesson then. I ordered a second time. They did not send my product. They did not respond to my emails asking about my order. Then their website was down. I tried calling and the phone was disconnected. Paypal got my money back but it took a while. I only received my money when they started doing business again and needed to "unfreeze" their paypal account. I would never buy from them ever.

Eta: They did not respond to emails, ever. They also didn't respond to paypal inquiries either.

Last edited:
I tried them a few years ago. The first time I got my items but they never sent an email saying they even received my order. That first order took weeks to receive. I should have learned a lesson then. I ordered a second time. They did not send my product. They did respond to my emails asking about my order. Then their website was down. I tried calling and the phone was disconnected. Paypal got my money back but it took a while. I only received my money when they started doing business again and needed to "unfreeze" their paypal account. I would never buy from them ever.

Oh, well thanks for the heads up. I will avoid them like the plague.

Oh damn they must have heard me. They were one of the companies that weren't sending folks their stuff or it took foreverrrrrrrrrrr to get.

Back