My Weave Pics (Take a look)

Monigirl

I am just bored so I thought I would post pics:pics: of my current protective style. In the pic attached the top left pic shows my current length. I cut my weave wefts in half so my weave would look thinner and more realistic. My DH doesn't like weaves but he likes this one.
I plan to wear this for 2 months. Continue to powder rinse once a week, co-wash my bangs often, and spray my cornrows every other night.
In one pic the weave is straight and in the other two pics to the right I styled it with a hot crimper. :grin:

Can't wait to be shoulder length again.:)

Last edited:
It looks very realistic, has a feather-soft look... nice! I can't really tell how short your own hair is... this looks like a half weave with your hairline left out, right?

It looks very realistic, has a feather-soft look... nice! I can't really tell how short your own hair is... this looks like a half weave with your hairline left out, right?

Thanks ladies! :grin:

Yeap Sweetyb, I wanted to copy a half wig look I saw online. Only difference I wanted and achieved was a thinner look.
BTW: I love your client showcase pics. You do great twist and weaves!

Um... weave shmeave.... who cares.

YOU are beautiful!!!!
you remind me of a porcelain doll my aunt has.

Come to NYC so I can shoot you.
(with a camera i mean)

Aww thanks so much pretty ladies. Ya'll compliments got me on cloud nine. Ya'll got me shaking my weave and singing "Just For Me". LOL!!!!:spinning:

Whimsy I wish I could come to NY for a photo shoot. That would be so much fun. :grin: Your photograhy work looks awesome.:yep:

Yeah it really doesn't look like a weave... btw, your skin is flawless... I swear you look like a doll.

I was thinking the same thing :yep: So pretty!

It does look very natural and blow-in-the-windy. I wish I coulda seen the braid pattern before the hair was put in.

It look so real! Are you sure you aren't holding back on some super gro miracle poopy cream that grows hair 5 inches in two days!?? It blends in so well...and yes, you do look like a doll, so pretty!

Yeah it really doesn't look like a weave... btw, your skin is flawless... I swear you look like a doll.

I wish I had flawless skin. Without makeup I feel I look like this ----> :hair:

:lachen: That is one of my goals this year (clear skin/shoulder length hair). My flawless look is all b/c of Almay Espresso #12 Liquid Makeup. Almay goes on light and covers blemishes without looking cakey. Thanks so much........

I was thinking the same thing :yep: So pretty!

It does look very natural and blow-in-the-windy. I wish I coulda seen the braid pattern before the hair was put in.

1833572_304f55177f_m.jpg

Here is a similar pic of the braid pattern under my weave. Only difference is my bangs and small amount of my temple hair is left out.
spaceball.gif
:yep:

It look so real! Are you sure you aren't holding back on some super gro miracle poopy cream that grows hair 5 inches in two days!?? It blends in so well...and yes, you do look like a doll, so pretty!

I wanted to be funny and post I used "Monkey Ball Sweat" and got 5 inches in 1 week.:lachen: LOL!!! I wish I did for a good laugh but just couldn't do it.

Your weave looks really natural. Looks good. That was the first thing I thought about your face, flawless skin and you look like a doll.

1833572_304f55177f_m.jpg

Here is a similar pic of the braid pattern under my weave. Only difference is my bangs and small amount of my temple hair is left out.
spaceball.gif
:yep:

Oh so it was braided to have the tracks fall on the direction you wanted the hair to fall? That looks good. Natural. Very natural.

Wow! It looks so real, I would've never guessed it was a weave!

Thank you so much ladies. I like to keep any weave I get simple b/c I hate getting "that ain't her hair look" LOL! :grin: I love using weaves as a way to stretch relaxer application and for less manipulation of my own hair. My protective/alternate styling method.

This was the first time the stylist that did my sew-in used one bag/less hair on a client. And she was amazed at how it turned out. She asked me what I wanted and I walked her through it. :yep: She told me she was going to have more clients use one bag if they wanted in the future.

Last edited:
All your great compliments got me looking for an agent. LOL!!:lachen:

OT: Anyone know of any talent agents out here in LHCF land? :look: :grin: just kidding!!!

Back