My Weave for 2010

I like it but I was concerned as to how you are going to take care of your scalp? Between the netting and the cornrows, I would imagine this to be a bit difficult. I've worn weaves for years and I learned that it's imperative that I take care of my scalp otherwise my hair would suffer as a result. It would NEVER grow. NEVER GROW. And it would be soooooo hard and dry. Please don't make the mistakes I've made and take care of your scalp.

I like it but I was concerned as to how you are going to take care of your scalp? Between the netting and the cornrows, I would imagine this to be a bit difficult. I've worn weaves for years and I learned that it's imperative that I take care of my scalp otherwise my hair would suffer as a result. It would NEVER grow. NEVER GROW. And it would be soooooo hard and dry. Please don't make the mistakes I've made and take care of your scalp.

Are you saying that the hair wont grow with the net weave?? I am using a net weave now to help relieve some of the pulling and tugging on the braids. I dont want to end up with damaged hair!!!!

Thanks!

This looks great!!!!:yep: That hair texture is perfect.

I wish that I could create curls like that...I.just.cant.do.it.!!!!!:wallbash:

Every weave I get I wear a net and it is so much easier on my hair. As far as for washing my weave, you can do a seach on me and you will find my weave care regimine which is the same as my regular hair regimine.
I have Never had dry damaged hair after weaves or braids I think that has alot to do with moisture and the lack there of .

Last edited:
Are you saying that the hair wont grow with the net weave?? I am using a net weave now to help relieve some of the pulling and tugging on the braids. I dont want to end up with damaged hair!!!!

Thanks!
MR please do a search on caring for weaves either here on BHM if you don't already have a weave care regimine if you do then your hair will be fine.

f_1bpe2bfq2kim_14cd698.jpg

This is such a cute look :grin:

Back